Women vs. Texas A&M

WarTiger

In case you missed the thread, Muhammad has been dismissed from the program for a violation of team rules. I have to think there's more to it than just the suspension after the ejection in the uat game.

Not sure where the announcers are in the arena but there's absolutely NO crowd noise at all in the feed. No atmosphere at all. Media timeout 8-2 auburn down.

Thanks WT for posting these...must be agonizing to sit through all these sometimes!

And it's done in such an objective unemotional way to....maybe he is on Xanax or something

Thanks WT for posting these...must be agonizing to sit through all these sometimes!

It definitely can be with games like this today. but, I'm not just an Auburn football fan. I'm an Auburn all sports fan. I'll be here for softball and baseball too.

It definitely can be with games like this today. but, I'm not just an Auburn football fan. I'm an Auburn all sports fan. I'll be here for softball and baseball too.

Thanks...I try to follow them all too....appreciate your efforts to keep us informed...the good, the bad and the truly ugly.

Seems like a century ago since Bonner was a senior. Geez. WDE anyway.

I really appreciate War Tiger keeping us updated.

Flo has lost control of this team and season.

I really appreciate War Tiger keeping us updated.

Flo has lost control of this team and season.

I disagree that she has lost control. This team plays very good defense, they just don't have any consistent scorers. Take away one of the leading scorers in Muhammad and its even more difficult to find points. If she had really lost control of the team, Muhammad probably wouldn't have been dismissed.

You may know much more about BBYouYou may know much more about BB than I do since I only played in HS and intramurals at AU, but if 0-8 in the SEC is still having control over your team and this season, then I would really hate to see the results if Flo had lost it.

You may know much more about BBYouYou may know much more about BB than I do since I only played in HS and intramurals at AU, but if 0-8 in the SEC is still having control over your team and this season, then I would really hate to see the results if Flo had lost it.

You do have a point. However, it's possible to have control of the team and still do a lousy job of coaching, overall program management including recruiting, practices and gameday decisions.

I don't really see bad game planning and the kids play hard. I do not think Flo has recruited to the level of players we need considering the competition.

You do have a point. However, it's possible to have control of the team and still do a lousy job of coaching, overall program management including recruiting, practices and gameday decisions.

I don't really see bad game planning and the kids play hard. I do not think Flo has recruited to the level of players we need considering the competition.

Yep...you have to start with some good basic talent. And if you watch a few games, the fundamental skills are not very good....which goes back to HS since this is a young group. She needs some better talent and additionally, needs to teach these girl the fundamentals...ball handling, passing, etc.

Archived