Super Bowl Game Thread

around4ever

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Them Seahawks are poor losers

As mouthy as they are, I expected nothing less.

I'm here so I won't be fined

:roflol:

I doubt he going anywhere near a press conference. Fine be damned.

:roflol:

LOL. Wonder whether he throws the play caller under the bus.

Congrats to Butler! Poor kid couldn't really respond to Michelle Tafoya. Imagine how he must feel!

:roflol:/>

LOL. Wonder whether he throws the play caller under the bus.

Congrats to Butler! Poor kid couldn't really respond to Michelle Tafoya. Imagine how he must feel!

haha yeah. To think he flipped off the sideline for not running him one time as well before

wth throw the ball????

Yep. They run the ball they are champs. Had two runs if he doesn't get in the first time.

Or Wilson on the qb option.

crazy Game

Couldn't really pull for either team in this one because I dislike both of them about the same degree, but that has got to be one of the dumbest play calls Ive ever seen….. EVER…. of ALL TIME.

Seattle's last offensive play reminded me of our poor play calling in OT of the Wisconsin bowl game.

Couldn't really pull for either team in this one because I dislike both of them about the same degree, but that has got to be one of the dumbest play calls Ive ever seen….. EVER…. of ALL TIME.

that was a great play by a rookie from west Alabama though

Seattle's last offensive play reminded me of our poor play calling in the Wisconsin bowl game.

But we weren't on the 1 yd line with a timeout with the #1 back in the league. Bad play calling in that game too, but to throw a slant in that situation with those circumstances is just beyond atrocious. I can only imagine my anger if we had done that lol. I was pretty ticked after the Wisconsin game but I think if we had done what the seahawks just did I would've spontaneously combusted.

Archived