Dee Liner Released from UAT Pursuing Transfer Options

AUClassof19

Dee Liner tweeted today that he has been released from Alabama. Apparently he reached out to AU about transferring sometime in the past and we turned him down. Nobody knows what will happen with the new staff, but I personally hope we don't take this guy.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Struggle over with! Lol. Sucks to find out you ain't a starter at bammer. I hope he does not come to AU he tried to play AU and found out how Bama plays the game.

why does this not surprise me?......liner blew a good opportunity to come to AU and now, to very honest, he is getting exactly what he deserves.....this staff had damn well better not even think of taking this guy in

Struggle over with! Lol. Sucks to find out you ain't a starter at bammer. I hope he does not come to AU he tried to play AU and found out how Bama plays the game.

He'll probably end up at Louisville

He'll probably end up at Louisville

That suits me. He will get to watch his new team get stomped first game next season.

As a sophomore, Liner played in three games and made one tackle against Western Carolina. His redshirt came off in 2013 on the final series of the Tennessee game. That would be his only action of Liner's freshman season.

Liner came to Alabama in 2013 as the No. 4 defensive tackle in the nation, according to 247Sports' composite of recruiting rankings. But with A'Shawn Robinson, Jonathan Allen, D.J. Pettway and Jarran Reed returning, there isn't much room in the crowded Alabama defensive line.

Liner becomes the second former top recruit from the 2013 signing class to transfer since the season eneded. Running back Altee Tenpenny announced his departure in January.

Too bad. The kid from Russellville, Foster and Evans all may live to regret their decisions.

Isn't it amazing how the poor guys they process always thank bammer for the great opportunity on the way out the door. I guess saban tells them if they want their mom to keep her job they better tell everyone what a wonderful experience it was to sit on the bench for a couple of years. We need DLs and DEs badly and he signs up to sit the bench. Oh well, one of life's tough lessons. Don't always believe the load of crap from those bearing gifts.

Wow. You'd think this kid poisoned the trees or something.

Live and learn, Dee. Good luck going forward.

agree. Somewhere else though.

Wow. You'd think this kid poisoned the trees or something.

Live and learn, Dee. Good luck going forward.

I always respect your thoughts on posters talking badly about guys on this site. Keep doing it.

Archived