Dee Liner Released from UAT Pursuing Transfer Options

AUClassof19

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Officially been released from the UofA!! Wanna thank them for everything they have done for me and the opportunity they gave me! 1f4af.png1f64c.png

12:35 PM - 2 Feb 2015

Sounds bitter.

Guess he is thanking them for his new ride.

What does the 100 hands mean? Click clack?

Officially been released from the UofA!! Wanna thank them for everything they have done for me and the opportunity they gave me! 1f4af.png1f64c.png

12:35 PM - 2 Feb 2015

Sounds bitter.

Guess he is thanking them for his new ride.

What does the 100 hands mean? Click clack?

I think it means 100, hundred dollar bills.

It's funny to me how many people smash this kid for going to a school yet post prayers and all this other religious stuff in other threads. Does the Bible mention Auburn players specifically?

My concern is how the departure of a now former bammie player has some AU people here at odds with each other.

Does not compute.

Some people are still butthurt over what happened when he was recruited. It was 2 years ago but they still hold a grudge.

Oh it's hard not to keep grudges for people who flip to them..especially when they say they were auburn fans

Can't blame him, we had three wins and a new coach

Auburn had 3 wins when he was still insisting he was coming to Auburn, even when he was reportedly spending every weekend in Tuscaloosa.

Think Peaches is crying?

Why would Peaches be crying over Dee Liner? He was Brent Callaway's guardian, not Liner's.

LOL.. Oooops sorry. Wrong kid

We can still hope that Peaches is crying about something. It's fun to think about.

Callaway got processed too.

It's funny to me how many people smash this kid for going to a school yet post prayers and all this other religious stuff in other threads. Does the Bible mention Auburn players specifically?

56493486.jpg

My concern is how the departure of a now former bammie player has some AU people here at odds with each other.

Does not compute.

Some people are still butthurt over what happened when he was recruited. It was 2 years ago but they still hold a grudge.

Sometimes, it pays to take an Ex Lax and just let it go.

56493486.jpg

Methinks you misused that meme.

Karma is a bitch sometimes. Wish him the best wherever he goes but I don't think Auburn wants or needs him now. He had his chance and he chose the dark side.

Please be more specific when calling somebody out. I don't see one mention of prayers or the Bible in this post.

Jesus Christ is Lord. FIFY.

Methinks you misused that meme.

Not necessarily. The phrase alone can be used in different contexts. :jossun:

Does anybody know, in fact, just why he decided to transfer? Was it behavior problems or just lack of playing time? I guess we'll never know, at least right away.

I think it was just playing time. After two years of riding the pine, he probably started to wonder about his future.

Anybody think Saban knew Liner would end up processed out and decided to play him those three plays one season just to lose a year of eligibility?

Considering the way he tried to play Auburn, I wish him nothing but football failure. If I said I wish him good luck I'd be lying.

Spot on. I don't wish him injury or a miserable life, but football-wise, he got what he deserved.

He can get an education like the rest of us and work hard until he retires. Hopefully with a life lesson and a bit more humility.

Anybody think Saban knew Liner would end up processed out and decided to play him those three plays one season just to lose a year of eligibility?

I don't think he's that sinister. It really doesn't matter. He's still got his redshirt year available.

Does anyone have any idea where this young man will transfer to? Would we take a chance on him? If he came to Auburn and turned out to be an all SEC player, imagine the crap Saban would be faced with. That would be so much fun to watch!

At the end of the day, he still a young man that deserves a chance to amend for his errant ways. I cannot fault any young man who will pay a high price for his mistakes that really wants to turn things around. If he winds up at Auburn, my advice to him would be to give it 110% and become an All SEC DL, and make Saban's blood boil to dangerous levels.

Does anyone have any idea where this young man will transfer to? Would we take a chance on him? If he came to Auburn and turned out to be an all SEC player, imagine the crap Saban would be faced with. That would be so much fun to watch!

Auburn is not interested. He couldn't crack the playing rotation over there, why would we want him? Jax State is loading up on UAT and AU washouts, maybe he'll be a fit there.

Troy or USA would be good spots.

He's essentially a 5 star defensive lineman

Just because he didn't crack the line up at the most stacked school in the country his freshmen year does not mean he won't turn Into a great player

If he's interested and the coaches like him then bring him here.

He can't transfer to an SEC school. That is part of the terms of his release form Alabama.

Archived