Dee Liner Released from UAT Pursuing Transfer Options

AUClassof19

At the end of the day, he still a young man that deserves a chance to amend for his errant ways. I cannot fault any young man who will pay a high price for his mistakes that really wants to turn things around. If he winds up at Auburn, my advice to him would be to give it 110% and become an All SEC DL, and make Saban's blood boil to dangerous levels.

He can't transfer to am SEC school.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have any idea where this young man will transfer to? Would we take a chance on him? If he came to Auburn and turned out to be an all SEC player, imagine the crap Saban would be faced with. That would be so much fun to watch!

He can't transfer to an SEC school. That is part of the terms of his release form Alabama.

Well good, that settles that.

He's essentially a 5 star defensive lineman

Just because he didn't crack the line up at the most stacked school in the country his freshmen year does not mean he won't turn Into a great player

If he's interested and the coaches like him then bring him here.

He didn't get significant playing time in either his freshman or sophomore year. According to one of the posters here, Liner approached AU and they told him No Thanks. That's with a capital N. T.

He's essentially a 5 star defensive lineman

Just because he didn't crack the line up at the most stacked school in the country his freshmen year does not mean he won't turn Into a great player

If he's interested and the coaches like him then bring him here.

He didn't get significant playing time in either his freshman or sophomore year. According to one of the posters here, Liner approached AU and they told him No Thanks. That's with a capital N. T.

Interesting that kids like him....4* or 5* who don't make it at bama rarely find a second home at a major Div 1 school. Generally you would think that even if he could not crack the line-up at bama, he could make it at most ACC schools and probably also at Miss State or UK...but most are not willing to sit out a year to stay in the big time ...'cause they usually end up on a team of 2*s and guys that did not make it in the SEC.

Like business decisions in general, some of the "business decisions" these young guys make just do not work out.

Wouldn't want him even if he was interested.

^^^^^^^ If things went down with Gus like AURANDY56 described yesterday I don't want him anywhere near Auburn. With his ethics he will probably wind up at Louisville. Seems like that would be a perfect fit to me.

Wouldn't want him even if he was interested.

^^^^^^^ If things went down with Gus like AURANDY56 described yesterday I don't want him anywhere near Auburn. With his ethics he will probably wind up at Louisville. Seems like that would be a perfect fit to me.

Yep he burned that bridge a long time ago. But his former high school got a serious upgrade to their facilities. Sound familiar with bama recruits?

Smh at this entire thread. Lot of people speaking on things they don't know

SYH all you want, or enlighten us with the wisdom you've obtained from first-hand knowledge. Playing "I know something you don't know, nanny-nanny boo-boo"" might have been cool on the 2nd grade playground but it's tiresome to most people over the age of ten.

I try my best with you but pretty much shut the heck up, don't know you think you are or who you think you're talking to but I suggest you email or text your kids if you feel the need to discipline somebody....yeah as far as what took place in his recruitment I do have first hand knowledge, not about to argue about a bammer player on an Auburn board and eventually when I expose the people making things up I'd be called a bammer or whatever else....

Yeah people mentioning peaches and all that dumb stuff shows the ignorance, seems like none of you really even know the type of man he really is but you run with it...you take whoever is your favorite recruit in this class and they don't have half the character of any of his children....but whatever. But don't forget my reply to you...just stick to being your children's father....

Peaches was and still is a good guy. He just got caught up in the love affair with the bams and their $$. Now he's battling cancer and I'm praying for a complete recovery for him and his family

Archived