2015 4* WR Ray-Ray McCloud (Clemson signee)

Charleston Tiger

Anyone hearing anything on our chances to realistically grab this guy from Clemson? I heard he was getting closer than people had thought, way more so than Cain after his visit this past weekend. I know we even went so far as to mask the visit by having his 2* buddy come in for an OV so he could "tag along" and not have it look like it.

Mods: I searched pretty heavily before creating for a post about this fella but couldn't find it. Feel free to merge if there is one already.

I'm not in the "know" on this one, but I have heard from B Matt and J. Caldwell that there's some interest and he is the one of the two most likely to flip (if he does).

I live in upstate SC and the Clemson fans are getting really obnoxious with the $EC talk. The kids just took a visit, nothing has even happened and they are talking about how AU's program is dirty.

Anyway... I guess I can understand their bitterness given AU's recent history of scooping their recruits.

I live in upstate SC and the Clemson fans are getting really obnoxious with the $EC talk. The kids just took a visit, nothing has even happened and they are talking about how AU's program is dirty.

Anyway... I guess I can understand their bitterness given AU's recent history of scooping their recruits.

Dabo is as dirty as anyone in the country. And he is showing uat that he has what it takes when it comes to "running" a program. He wants the uat job after Saban retires.

Not much of a chance here. Godwin, Slayton, and R. Davis are the best bets to fill our WR needs this year.

I'll say this. I won't be shocked if Ray Ray signs with AU. Saying that less than 25% chance he does.

Not much of a chance here. Godwin, Slayton, and R. Davis are the best bets to fill our WR needs this year.

I'll say this. I won't be shocked if Ray Ray signs with AU. Saying that less than 25% chance he does.

It would be a welcomed surprise for sure, i just don't see us having much of a chance with us getting in it this late. I hope I'm wrong!

Archived