***2015 National Signing Day - NLI Signature Discussion Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saved for celebration

WAR EAGLE! This is a great class, and a great reason to celebrate the continuing tradition of excellent players, doing excellent things, on and off the field!

After seeing Jonesy and WEAU posting their predictions tonight, two words come to mind, "We Comin!"

Not that I'm an expert, but for anyone looking to avoid wearing out the refresh button today, the easiest way (in my opinion) to get updates on the faxes as they come in is:

1. Get a Twitter account.

2. Follow @AUFamily

3. Set up text notifications for @AUFamily tweets.

WDE, everyone... Looking forward to this!

Good Morning and War Eagle everyone. Advanced congratulations to all the recruits who sign with us today and best wishes to the ones who don't. Got a feeling it's going to be a great day.

Ian Shannon, punter, has officially signed.

Auburn broadcast of NSD here.......

http://www.auburntigers.com/

P.S. The sound is horrible on it.

So you are getting an echo as well?? If you do, put your mouse over the video feed to expose the menu beneath the video. Click on the MUTE button and the video keeps playing and eliminates the second audio feed. I'm not sure why we have to do that, but that's the fix I found for it.

Probably should lock this pinned thread and just make it for information about the signature as they come in and leave the discussion thread open. That way people can come and just click on one thread to see the list of players that signed and not have to go through page after page of junk.

Probably should lock this pinned thread and just make it for information about the signature as they come in and leave the discussion thread open. That way people can come and just click on one thread to see the list of players that signed and not have to go through page after page of junk.

Yes please.

Not that I'm an expert, but for anyone looking to avoid wearing out the refresh button today, the easiest way (in my opinion) to get updates on the faxes as they come in is:

1. Get a Twitter account.

2. Follow @AUFamily

3. Set up text notifications for @AUFamily tweets.

WDE, everyone... Looking forward to this!

Welp...

Seems this isn't happening like it has in years past.

What gives, @AUFamily?

Archived