***2015 National Signing Day - NLI Signature Discussion Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We could have five slots left, considering that Shannon is likely to greyshirt... :dunno:

Shannon already sent in his LOI. Can we greyshirt him now?

Sure we can. All the greyshirt means is that he doesn't enroll until the spring of 2016; he was always going to sign with AU.

As for having someone else punting this fall, I agree Carlson can't be expected to handle both duties, but I wouldn't put it past Hutch to be ready to go come spring/fall. We shall see though, I suppose.

All the greyshirt means is that he doesn't enroll until the spring of 2016; he was always going to sign with AU.

Doesn't enroll or doesn't go on scholarship?

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious here...

Even if we miss out on Ivey, it's not a huge miss considering the great depth we have been accumulating on the o-line, right? It seems we have recruited extremely well on the O-line the past few years.

"20 minutes until JH... Never thought I'd pull for auburn to get another j holland :P" PCBAuburnaFan

While Jake Holland may have been lacking in talent and ability, no one can question his heart. JH was an AUBURN man!!

So, if I have it straight, the only person we have really missed on SO far is Arden Key - correct?

"20 minutes until JH... Never thought I'd pull for auburn to get another j holland :P/>" PCBAuburnaFan

While Jake Holland may have been lacking in talent and ability, no one can question his heart. JH was an AUBURN man!!

Agreed

6 minutes left

So, if I have it straight, the only person we have really missed on SO far is Arden Key - correct?

Not sure I'd classify it as a miss necessarily.

I wouldn't say we missed on him

I wouldn't say we missed on him

Copycat. ..lol

Yeah, we weren't favored for Key.

Even if we miss out on Ivey, it's not a huge miss considering the great depth we have been accumulating on the o-line, right? It seems we have recruited extremely well on the O-line the past few years.

Yes O-Line is one place where we are in good shape. Obviously you'd love to have a talent like him but it isn't going to hurt us if we don't get him.

Archived