2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

AY is kidding himself. He might not like school, but he is going to have to continue that and continue to get a whole lot better to make it to the NFL.

Good God, people. They're merely submitting paperwork. Why the hell wouldn't they? Other than to avoid ignorant, misdirected abuse from their "fans"? God forbid we miss a single opportunity to criticize the guys who actually work their asses off and sacrifice their bodies for the team.

Good thing this is buried in a Cowart thread maybe he won't see it

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just glancing at the title over on Rivals and it says we are in Cowarts top three and rising. Getting Muschamp has definitely raised our stock with Defensive recruits. I want this guy and Payne bad. I think they could make immediate improvements on our line. Cowart looks like he could play in the NFL right now and is bigger than Clowney was during his Sr. year in HS.

Just glancing at the title over on Rivals and it says we are in Cowarts top three and rising. Getting Muschamp has definitely raised our stock with Defensive recruits. I want this guy and GENTRY bad. I think they could make immediate improvements on our line. Cowart looks like he could play in the NFL right now and is bigger than Clowney was during his Sr. year in HS.

. Fixed it for ya^^

Looks like a grown man. He went third person a few times in a very short interview. Gotta be really good to back up the third person.

Looks like a grown man. He went third person a few times in a very short interview. Gotta be really good to back up the third person.

You said it man.

-The Jesus

This young man will do well at Auburn and will be a huge asset with getting our defense back to the elite level where we belong.

Take a look at his words from his interview... Something like I want to ball out so others will flip with me... If 23 is saying Auburn who is he trying to bring to us. Keep in mind the January visitor list.

Archived