How Far Do We Let ISIS Go

Proud Tiger

Jordan is ready to do anything and everything necessary to go after them. I think the U.S. and others should be willing to jump in and do the same. There is only one way to end the killing of innocents, quick, decisive strikes in all ISIS regions, where ever they maybe hiding, to eradicate them, i.e. bomb the s*** out of them!!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That moment when, yes Saddam did bad things, you realize that Saddam knew what he had on hand, so he ruled with an iron fist...when he was toppled...ISIS..etc came into power. oops?

Let's not glean any meaningful lessons from this observation, though. Heaven forbid.

We will not do the things that MUST be done until there is another attack on US soil. Sadly....

Exactly what are the things that must be done? Killing all Muslims like you have said previously?

Killing All the ENEMIES that have declared WAR on us. Got it?

Jordan is ready to do anything and everything necessary to go after them. I think the U.S. and others should be willing to jump in and do the same. There is only one way to end the killing of innocents, quick, decisive strikes in all ISIS regions, where ever they maybe hiding, to eradicate them, i.e. bomb the s*** out of them!!

Well said. Now if only we had a LEADER. Sadly, we do not...Jordanian King today stated they would attack Isis "until we run out of bullets and bombs"......

Don't worry guys; it's all under control...here's Obama's new Defense Secretary nominee yesterday in Senate testimony on our ISIS strategy....

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/mccain-isis-strategy-doesn-t-sound-strategy

We're all good....where does he find these people? Incompetent people hire incompetent people.

We will not do the things that MUST be done until there is another attack on US soil. Sadly....

Exactly what are the things that must be done? Killing all Muslims like you have said previously?

Isnt that what we are doing? You act like we have no service members currently risking their lives on the ground in Iraq and in the skies over Syria.

Don't worry guys; it's all under control...here's Obama's new Defense Secretary nominee yesterday in Senate testimony on our ISIS strategy....

http://cnsnews.com/n...-sound-strategy

We're all good....where does he find these people? Incompetent people hire incompetent people.

Ashton Carter is well respect in DoD and by all the members of SASC. His confirmation is a fait accompli.

Isnt that what we are doing? You act like we have no service members currently risking their lives on the ground in Iraq and in the skies over Syria.

Not nearly enough...

Let me state this again...NOT NEARLY ENOUGH !!! :-\

Oh my arent you a tough guy. And such deep strategic analysis to boot. You better rush over to the E ring of the Pentagon and impart your vast knowledge upon them. But who will carry on your important work here as a valued and trusted mod? Better stay put.....

Sectarian Cleansing Concerns Haunt Iraq as Militia Forces Deploy

While the world worries about the growing power of Islamic State militants, some Iraqi lawmakers and residents allege Shiite militias linked to the Baghdad government are attacking Sunni civilians, driving thousands from their homes and raising the risk of renewed civil war.

They say tens of thousands of Sunnis across central Iraq are being targeted, their homes looted, which is pushing more Sunnis into the arms of Islamic State militants. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-02-03/forces-tied-to-iraqi-government-accused-of-sectarian-cleansing?hootPostID=42ab1077124c4548713e906450666dc6

Oh my arent you a tough guy. And such deep strategic analysis to boot. You better rush over to the E ring of the Pentagon and impart your vast knowledge upon them. But who will carry on your important work here as a valued and trusted mod? Better stay put.....

I appreciate your comments. They are thoughtful, logical, and reasonable. However,,,,you are intent on discussing ISIS, the conditions in Syria and Iraq, and the role of the U.S. This is suppose to be an Obama Sux Thread. In the immortal words of WT,,,,"Get it"?

Keep that head in the sand. Ever heard of Chamberlin?....Sad Really.

There are absolutely no parallels between Chamberlain, the Nazis and, Obama, ISIS. Ridiculous analogy. Just stupid.

:dead: So, let me see here...... Da'esh is on the same level; economically, militarily, diplomatically as Germany? With that level of critical thinking, no wonder you're a mod... Oh hey one other thing: Da'esh doesn't even have a state, they are an insurgent group.

I appreciate your comments. They are thoughtful, logical, and reasonable. However,,,,you are intent on discussing ISIS, the conditions in Syria and Iraq, and the role of the U.S. This is suppose to be an Obama Sux Thread. In the immortal words of WT,,,,"Get it"?

I know but my desire to keep the spotlight on those currently in harms way causes me to endure this futile effort. The OP of this thread and faux Mod here couldn't care less about the troops. They just use this as yet another issue to hammer the president. They were the very same people here whining when we began this fight in September that the President was acting without the approval of Congress. Since that line of thinking was crushed, now it's "he aint doing enough!"

I know but my desire to keep the spotlight on those currently in harms way causes me to endure this futile effort. The OP of this thread and faux Mod here couldn't care less about the troops. They just use this as yet another issue to hammer the president. They were the very same people here whining when we began this fight in September that the President was acting without the approval of Congress. Since that line of thinking was crushed, now it's "he aint doing enough!"

Okay, good. I just wanted to be sure that you hadn't become lost in your reality, "reality" and, lost sight of our alternate reality, here.

Let me state this again...NOT NEARLY ENOUGH !!! :-\/>

Caps lock- ENGAGE!!!

IT'S CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Jordan’s Retaliation Is the Real Arab Awakening the Pentagon Has Been Waiting For: This is the moment the Pentagon has been waiting for. All those years of “building partner capacity,” to train, equip, fund, strengthen and professionalize the militaries of Middle East dictators and kingdoms, are about to pay off. http://www.defenseone.com/threats/2015/02/jordans-revenge-real-arab-awakening-pentagon-has-been-waiting/104571/?oref=d-skybox

LOL. Our Allies do not trust us and our enemies do not fear us. Thanks barry............ :Sing: :Sing: :Sing:

LOL. Our Allies do not trust us and our enemies do not fear us. Thanks barry............ :Sing: :Sing: :Sing:

Depth of analysis: Obama Sux.

Our allies lost faith in us when the motives for the invasion of Iraq became questionable. Our enemy, in this case, thrives on fear and hate. If you really believe that the "Obama Sux" narrative is all you need to know about the Middle East, you are lost. Do you REALLY believe that the most simple of all political rhetoric can explain such a complicated situation? REALLY?

Depth of analysis: Obama Sux.

Our allies lost faith in us when the motives for the invasion of Iraq became questionable. Our enemy, in this case, thrives on fear and hate. If you really believe that the "Obama Sux" narrative is all you need to know about the Middle East, you are lost. Do you REALLY believe that the most simple of all political rhetoric can explain such a complicated situation? REALLY?

Obama Sux, ICHY. That is now fundamental truth, and cannot be questioned. Watch Fox News and read townhall.com until you have grasped this truth.

Archived