How Far Do We Let ISIS Go

Proud Tiger

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL. Our Allies do not trust us and our enemies do not fear us. Thanks barry............ :Sing: :Sing: :Sing:

894.jpgBahrainKingHamadUSNavy-400x400.jpg

I thank I see your problem write now. I thank you got a problem with enemy idenification.

I seem to recall pictures of Obama shaking hands with Putin not to long ago and whispering that "we can talk more after he election." How is that going? And Obama also bowed to the late King of Saudi Arabia. Yet the Saudis talk out of both sides of their mouths. They are contributing money to ISIS.

It's always fun for me to start a tread like this and watch it develop. I asked an honest question asking what others thought I didn't mention Obama but during the course of responses I observed:

1.Being told what I really meant (amazing we have mind readers here) along with a couple of little veiled insults.

2. A poster who is always trying to impress us with how much he knows about what's really going who I doubt knows even half. But if it helps his ego so be it. JMHO.

3. The Jonestown boys who have little to contribute other than stir the pot and insult anyone who differs with them.

I seem to recall pictures of Obama shaking hands with Putin not to long ago and whispering that "e can talk more after he election." How is that going? And Obama also bowed to the late King of Saudi Arabia. Yet the Saudis talk out of both sides of their mouths. hey re contributing money to ISIS

It's always fun for me to start a tread like this and watch it develop. I asked an honest question asking what others thought I didn't mention Obama but during the course of responses I observed:

1.Being told what I really meant (amazing we have mind readers here) along with a couple of little veiled insults.

2. A poster who is always trying to impress us with how much he knows about what's really going who I doubt knows even half. But if it helps his ego so be it. JMHO.

Right. First, you post an obvious "beg the question" title, then get offended when people respond to it.

And I agree, your second point is only just your opinion. Most people on this forum have no trouble believing AUSN knows more about our ME policies and history than you do. He presents facts. You offer your opinion, which is largely influenced by your hate of Obama.

JMHO :-\

I guess this is directed at me. I thought you had your Intel bubba look me up? I knew you were lying because you are just that pathetic of a person. If your intel bubba did look me up, you would have already known that I indeed have some standing on this subject. You don't see me participating in the AGW threads do you? No, because I'm not a SME in that area. Don't post moronic questions based on what the latest Fox News website got you stirred up and I won't respond. Like I said, you couldn't care less what's going on with Da'esh or our troops. You have no skin in the game. You just use this issue to bash Obama. Like I said, YOU were the one on here whining and moaning when we started this fight in September that the President was acting without the approval of Congress. We crushed you on that so now you are on this narrative.

I guess this is directed at me. I thought you had your Intel bubba look me up? I knew you were lying because you are just that pathetic of a person. If your intel bubba did look me up, you would have already known that I indeed have some standing on this subject. You don't see me participating in the AGW threads do you? No, because I'm not a SME in that area. Don't post moronic questions based on what the latest Fox News website got you stirred up and I won't respond. Like I said, you couldn't care less what's going on with Da'esh or our troops. You have no skin in the game. You just use this issue to bash Obama. Like I said, YOU were the one on here whining and moaning when we started this fight in September that the President was acting without the approval of Congress. We crushed you on that so now you are on this narrative.

:clap:

Wow. I caused a ruckus. (And I NEVER said Obama s-x...never).

AUUSN....you are what you are.....narcissist with a way overblown ego, and I could not care less. If you are observant, I have avoided responding or arguing with you for awhile. But you fired the first little barb in your post #43 above. So if you don't like getting criticized don't do the same. Heck, if you were as important as you think you are, your duty wouldn't allow so much time wasted on a message board.

AUUSN....you are what you are.....narcissist with a way overblown ego, and I could not care less. If you are observant, I have avoided responding or arguing with you for awhile. But you fired the first little barb in your post #43 above. So if you don't like getting criticized don't do the same. Heck, if you were as important as you think you are, your duty wouldn't allow so much time wasted on a message board.

You know, if one keeps posting ad hominem attacks without actually addressing a specific post, it makes one look like butt-hurt, sore loser with a grudge.

Just some friendly advice. ;)

Neither have I WT but the Jonestowners rarely get anything right except in their little pea brains.

You are the most disingenuous, hypocritical poster in this forum.

" Dork in Chef"

I suppose you meant this in a nice way? You have two basic posts: Obama Sux, Libs are Dumb. Same themes, different words, over and over and over again.

Actually, Jonestowners is older than two weeks......But WHO is counting..... :jossun:

And whoever turned you guys on to the term "narcissist" ought to be shot. :-\

You're so far behind. That is so last week. They have a new catchy term, "Jonestowner".

Well at least it's easier to spell. ;)

How can a tiny fraction of a fraction of " militants " hold a billion Muslims hostage ??

:gofig:

How can a tiny fraction of a fraction of " militants " hold a billion Muslims hostage ??

How can 800 people take over a city the size of Mosul? It is a little more complicated than you probably think.

The actions of the extremists causes hate from non-Muslims onto Islam/Muslims..also causing people to believe that that is what Islam is.

The actions of the extremists causes hate from non-Muslims onto Islam/Muslims..also causing people to believe that that is what Islam is.

Bingo!

Huh? That makes zero sense. It doesn't address the question.

How can a billion be held hostage by such a tiny fraction ?

I'll tell you how... many DO believe in what they are doing. That's how.

Huh? That makes zero sense. It doesn't address the question.

How can a billion be held hostage by such a tiny fraction ?

I'll tell you how... many DO believe in what they are doing. That's how.

Well, you first need to understand the question is figurative, not literal. :-\

Archived