How Far Do We Let ISIS Go

Proud Tiger

The Islamic State says that an American hostage held by the group was killed in a Jordanian airstrike. http://foreignpolicy...nian_airstrike/

Who'd believe them anyways?

And even if they were, better they died in a sudden explosion than to be tortured and paraded on video w/ a grizzly death by those monsters anyways.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not refuting anything , other than the myth that a tiny fraction of Muslims don't support violence, sharia law, etc... you're twisting things completely out of context, for what ever reason, I can't fathom. Nor do I care.

And you can keep posting those #'s all you want, it won't change anything.

Islam is NOT the "religion of peace ".

Sorry but, facts are a little more compelling than your slanted opinions. I appreciate the facts you have shared. They clearly show your opinion is BS.

"Large majorities denounce attacks on American civilians, whether in the U.S. or in a Muslim country"

Sorry, but you're simply flat dead wrong.

And it's not MY opinion, pin head.

It's the FACTS that you're at odds with. Sucks to be you, I suppose.

Arguing with your own facts,,,,,,,,,,,, :P Resorting to name calling,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :P You lose!

Back to thread topic......I guess we at least know now how far ISIS can push Jordan. It didn't take them long to respond. No yada, yaa, jut bang, bang. Wish some other countries would join them before they have to do so in retaliation..

No. Just stating FACT. Can you refute my fact?.......

B9K7VWoIYAIWVhe.jpg

And HIS answer was "from Behind"!!!

Back to thread topic......I guess we at least know now how far ISIS can push Jordan. It didn't take them long to respond. No yada, yaa, jut bang, bang. Wish some other countries would join them before they have to do so in retaliation..

It will be interesting to see how the Saudi's react to the takeover in Yemen. They have fed the Tiger and are now holding him by the tail.

I never did

And you made it personal by claiming my opinion was "bs ".

I never did

And you made it personal by claiming my opinion was "bs ".

By your own citation, it is. You can get mad. You can attempt to insult me. You can lie. You can argue from now until never.

Nothing will change the fact that you have claimed that majority of Muslims are violent and, your very own citations says otherwise.

"Large majorities denounce attacks on American civilians, whether in the U.S. or in a Muslim country"

You can continue your fear based, war mongering argument but, clearly you do not agree with your own source. Did you read it before you cited it? Maybe you just do not understand the bold words above? Would you like for me to breakdown the meaning of the words for you?

Do you disagree with the bold words above that are a quote from your very own source? It is really that simple. You either agree with YOUR own source or, you don't.

I'm not refuting anything , other than the myth that a tiny fraction of Muslims don't support violence, sharia law, etc...

And who was it exactly that introduced the term "tiny fraction"?

You are arguing with yourself.

I win.

It never was about my opinion.

BS.

Looking past the noise, it's always been about your opinion: "Islam is NOT the "religion of peace ".

Might want to get off that high horse you're on, homer.

:lol:

I win.

It never was about my opinion.

BS.

Looking past the noise, it's always been about your opinion: "Islam is NOT the "religion of peace ".

Might want to get off that high horse you're on, homer.

:lol:

The truth hurts, huh?

These arguments are always based on the precept that all Muslims are alike. I know it. You know it. And everyone who participates on this forum knows it.

Your statement above - which is a direct quote - demonstrates that perfectly.

homer - read this slowly, so you'll understand.

The ISSUE is that being discussed is that Muslims across the middle east do,in fact, generally agree and support violence, as a means of defending their religion's " honor " , as well as support Sharia law.

That isn't in debate. The polls CLEARLY show this to be true.

However, in addition to those facts, I ALSO added my personal views, as an aside.

It's great PR to buy into the notion that ISLAM means ' peace ', but the fact of the matter is, it doesn't. It means submission. To the will of Allah. And more importantly, the will of Allah, as described by MAN.

I personally will not submit. Not to Allah, God or those who follow either. THAT Is my view. I care not if you agree or not. The POINT is that Muslims across the middle east are, by a very large part NOT the kind, generous , live and let live people most of us are told they are.

Otherwise, we'd hear and see more rise up and defend their " True " nature of Islam.

Are there good, decent Muslims ? Absolutely. But their #'s are far fewer than we're being told. And I don't care if it's Obama or Shepard Smith who does the telling. I'm not buying it, one damn bit.

The ISSUE is that being discussed is that Muslims across the middle east do,in fact, generally agree and support violence, as a means of defending their religion's " honor " , as well as support Sharia law.

However, in addition to those facts, I ALSO added my personal views, as an aside.

It's great PR to buy into the notion that ISLAM means ' peace ', but the fact of the matter is, it doesn't. It means submission. To the will of Allah. And more importantly, the will of Allah, as described by MAN.

I personally will not submit. Not to Allah, God or those who follow either. THAT Is my view. I care not if you agree or not. The POINT is that Muslims across the middle east are, by a very large part NOT the kind, generous , live and let live people most of us are told they are.

Otherwise, we'd hear and see more rise up and defend their " True " nature of Islam.

Are there good, decent Muslims ? Absolutely. But their #'s are far fewer than we're being told. And I don't care if it's Obama or Shepard Smith who does the telling. I'm not buying it, one damn bit.

This is an outright lie. Read your own source again. Don't attempt to make it say what you want it to say. Just read the exact words.

You can do it.

Is this a good time to state that you have never travelled to the Middle East?

Is this a good time to state that you have never travelled to the Middle East?

L O L !!! Thanks. I needed that!

There are more good Muslims but many are ordinary citizens who are poor, have no power to do anything.

The largest group of people killed..etc by terrorists who call themselves Muslim, ARE the actual Muslims.

We just need to be patient and let this insignificant threat work itself out.

HaHa! Well played Sir...

Are you ready to commit to another decade of war and, all that, that means?

Do you disagree that Arab nations are the only ones who can stop terrorism? Unless of course, you are willing to conquer them (all of them).

Ichy. I respect you. But, what the heck do you mean conquer all of them? (Scratching my head)...

Are you ready to commit to another decade of war and, all that, that means?

Do you disagree that Arab nations are the only ones who can stop terrorism? Unless of course, you are willing to conquer them (all of them).

I'm just repeating what we need to do. Obama is going to keep us in this war for awhile. Ask him.

Ichy. I respect you. But, what the heck do you mean conquer all of them? (Scratching my head)...

He's decided to become the backside of a mule.

Archived