Can signing day get any better?

lionheartkc

Not only did Auburn rock signing day, but the media took the opportunity to use the forum (specifically bama's presser) to take Saban to task over the whole Jonathan Taylor thing. In fact, I'm watching Finebaum for the first time ever, because he keeps saying that he's going to run Gus's presser, and callers are raking Saban over the coals... even some bama fans.

I missed it....what happened with Jonathan Taylor?
He's that guy that was accused of beating up his gf. Got dismissed from UGA. Saban took him in at bama. Media actually dared to question him on it today.

He's that guy that was accused of beating up his gf. Got dismissed from UGA. Saban took him in at bama. Media actually dared to question him on it today.

I saw some of Saban's comments on Twitter and wondered what the issue was.

Wish me luck, I'm headed to al.com to try and find video of the presser

Thanks for the answer. I didn't remember the kid's name so I didn't make the connection.

Saban let DJ Hall play....as a starter.....so this whole thing does not surprise me at all. bammers seem to think they are above using troubled kids on their team but the truth is there has always been that element around the bammer locker room. I think domestic violence has reared it's ugly head before at updyke u.

Domestic abuse is a popular subject right now in the sports world. The media just wants to hit on the hot topic.

And, I still have not heard another word about the drug dealing player that was busted with pot and a buttload of cash in his apartment...........

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2015/02/nick_saban_says_signee_jonatha.html

http://www.al.com/al...ee_jonatha.html

I notice it was "a lot of people" and "a university decision". Guess the buck don't stop with saban.

http://www.al.com/al...ee_jonatha.html

I notice it was "a lot of people" and "a university decision". Guess the buck don't stop with saban.

has it ever?

Archived