Brian Wiliams Caught Lying

Proud Tiger

Is that all you have? The I know you are but what am I argument? Way to bring nothing to the table.

I can't have logical discussions with illogical people. I've articulated it and you either don't get it or ignore it. There's no need to state it again .

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that all you have? The I know you are but what am I argument? Way to bring nothing to the table.

Stop it weegs.

Tex figured he lost or was about to lose the point.

When that happens, Tex will auto-fail into "1000 Questions he doesnt care to hear the answer to" mode.

He will stay about 2 posts behind in the conversation and will continuously complain that he doesnt understand something and that he wants you to explain to him in a 1000 word essay that he will answer with... yet another question. Rinse & Repeat.

Tex is where i coined the term: " I can explain it TO you. I cant comprehend it FOR you."

Just know, this is as close as you will get from Tex as an acknowledgement of defeat.

Stop it weegs.

When that happens, Tex will auto-fail into "1000 Questions he doesnt care to hear the answer to" mode.

He will stay about 2 posts behind in the conversation and will continuously complain that he doesnt understand something and that he wants you to explain to him in a 1000 word essay that he will answer with... yet another question. Rinse & Repeat.

Tex is where i coined the term: " I can explain it TO you. I cant comprehend it FOR you."

Just know, this is as close as you will get from Tex as an acknowledgement of defeat.

And this is how David deludes himself into imagining he's "won" an argument.

Stop it weegs.

And this is how David deludes himself into imagining he's "won" an argument.

It's a pretty SOP for the Left to engage in such mind numbing and merry-go-round tactics.

TexasTiger....member of the Jonestown boys.

If you ever paid attention you would see David and I differing quite often. But if you ever disagreed with your boy I would be shocked.

TexasTiger....member of the Jonestown boys.

If you ever paid attention you would see David and I differing quite often. But if you ever disagreed with your boy I would be shocked.

You disagree, but you both rant incoherently quite often.

I would say pot calling the kettle black but you hardly ever contribute ANYTHING.

You post a lot. Rarely say much of value.

You not comprehending doesn't mean it's not of value.

I would say pot calling the kettle black but you hardly ever contribute ANYTHING.

You post a lot. Rarely say much of value.

You not comprehending doesn't mean it's not of value.

These last several posts stem from David entering a thread just to take a shot at me. That's a real contribution.

David....you sure nailed TT on the money.

In fact you nailed all the Jonestown boys.

Proud and David-- twins.

Nah, we arent twins, We are two older men that have been around enough to recognize patterns in the way some act is all.

At least it's more than two sentences of NO value.

Isn't more of nothing less?

tex, i love you man, as a friend and as an Auburn guy. If i could gather some off of this forum and have a nice steak dinner and drink a few beers, you would be included, likely as #2-#3 of 5 or so. But man, you are as predictable as the dawn. Every once in a while you do add something cool.

But on average:

1) You start fewer threads than almost anyone in the forum.

2) You hang around until the thread is wearing down and then strut in.

3) You rarely add more than a pat on the back to someone from the Hard Left or more recently the PC or Die Crowd.

4) When you do lose a debate, you almost always go into "1000 Inane Question Mode" and then feign non-comprehension of nouns, verbs, & all things obvious to even the most casual observer.

5) Rinse and repeat, ad nauseum.

At least it's more than two sentences of NO value.

Isn't more of nothing less?

tex, i love you man, as a friend and as an Auburn guy. If i could gather some off of this forum and have a nice steak dinner and drink a few beers, you would be included, likely as #2-#3 of 5 or so. But man, you are as predictable as the dawn. Every once in a while you do add something cool.

But on average:

1) You start fewer threads than almost anyone in the forum.

2) You hang around until the thread is wearing down and then strut in.

3) You rarely add more than a pat on the back to someone from the Hard Left or more recently the PC or Die Crowd.

4) When you do lose a debate, you almost always go into "1000 Inane Question Mode" and then feign non-comprehension of nouns, verbs, & all things obvious to even the most casual observer.

5) Rinse and repeat, ad nauseum.

And I want you to know I feel the love, David-- every time you enter into a thread just to post the same old put down. Rinse and repeat, ad nauseum. Be well.

Through it all, being the sycophants of the political left NBC has become, Im actually surprised Brian Williams wasn't promoted! Look, liberals LOVE themselves some liars. Pick one among Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama...why was Brian Williams suspended w/o pay when the elected leaders of the country(except Hillary, of course, she'll never be elected to anything)simply lie for the sake of political expediency and NBC does nothing but cover those lies up and continue to fawn all over them? Oh, I guess its just a convenient double standard in hopes of maintaining a shred of credibility but that was lost a long time ago, so, good luck with that

Good grief. You make Tex's point much better than Weegle did. Pathetic. :no:

Did you miss the part about the fact that I could have used W for Clinton in that post? Doesn't matter who I use, everybody is freaking out about Williams. Good grief, do you actually read posts or just glaze over them?

Yeah, how dare he overlook the undeniable fact you could have posted something different!! :glare: How irresponsible of him.

:laugh: Man this place can be entertaining!

Did you miss the part about the fact that I could have used W for Clinton in that post? Doesn't matter who I use, everybody is freaking out about Williams. Good grief, do you actually read posts or just glaze over them?

Yeah, how dare he overlook the undeniable fact you could have posted something different!! :glare: How irresponsible of him.

:laugh: Man this place can be entertaining!

This forum often seems like it is packed full of Bobby Petrino threads.

Archived