Auburn Tigers invited to the 2015 NFL Scouting Combine:

metafour

I predict Uzomah and Reed land on NFL rosters.

Likely so. Someone will, at least, invite them as free agents. Uzomah has the physical tools and skills to be a very productive TE for someone.

No Grant either ...

Yeah, I was bummed about that one. I knew he didn't show much w/ the ball in his hands this year, but I hoped his measurables would get him a look. Maybe he can clock a sick 40 time at Auburn's pro day and get a closer look.

Patrick Miller, who declared early, wasn't invited.

Not really surprising. Still don't understand his decision. I get he would have to fight like hell for a starting spot but he clearly has a very limited shot at a NFL roster.

Corey Grant would've helped himself a lot at the combine its really unfortunate he didn't get an invite. He probably would've had a top 2 40 time.

The pats will sign him lol

What wasn't in the OP is that Marshall got invited as a QB...which is nice.

He'll likely switch to DB for drills and the like but I'd like to at least see how his measuresables would match up to the Mariotas and Jameiss

Corey Grant would've helped himself a lot at the combine its really unfortunate he didn't get an invite. He probably would've had a top 2 40 time.

The pats will sign him lol

Hah! I love it.

Not really surprising. Still don't understand his decision. I get he would have to fight like hell for a starting spot but he clearly has a very limited shot at a NFL roster.

Had he known Ivey would sign with UF, I wonder if Patrick would have made a different decision? Our staff may have felt pretty good at the time about Martez. I'm sure CGM and CJBG leveled with Miller like they probably did with all the draft eligible guys.

Had he known Ivey would sign with UF, I wonder if Patrick would have made a different decision? Our staff may have felt pretty good at the time about Martez. I'm sure CGM and CJBG leveled with Miller like they probably did with all the draft eligible guys.

If he based his decision on the status of a high school player who, at the time, may or may not end up at AU, then he's got a real issue. I'd be shocked if that played in to it at all.

What wasn't in the OP is that Marshall got invited as a QB...which is nice.

He'll likely switch to DB for drills and the like but I'd like to at least see how his measuresables would match up to the Mariotas and Jameiss

definitely would like to see how he compares to the other qbs bc Marshall is a freak

Reese with 23 reps on bench today. Not at the top and not at the bottom. I noticed one guy did 16 and another did 37 for some perspective.

That's a 225 press for those who don't know.

Sammie Coates puts up 23 reps; tied for most among receivers with fellow top prospect Kevin White. That is more than 9 OL that lifted yesterday. The feat is even more impressive once you consider Coates' 33 and 3/8" arm length.

Archived