Auburn Tigers invited to the 2015 NFL Scouting Combine:

metafour

don't tell metafour that....if you didn't know better, you'd think he worked in the football program.

He would not have ran if he was not 100%. The guy jumped 41" and 10'11"; yeah, he's still "not 100%". Some of you talk as if he broke his leg or something.

don't tell metafour that....if you didn't know better, you'd think he worked in the football program.

He would not have ran if he was not 100%. The guy jumped 41" and 10'11"; yeah, he's still "not 100%". Some of you talk as if he broke his leg or something.

He was 100%. He said it himself in an interview on 247. I'll see if I can find it it was from several days ago.

I thought it was so stupid to make Gabe lose weight b4 the season

I voiced similar concerns prior to the season and was told he would be better for it...lol. I hope he reaches his potential in the NFL

I was saying I didn't feel he was in his best condition like say how he was physically last season. I can't really think of a time this year where he was 100 but he his 90-95% was impressive

Archived