Softball vs. UAB - game thread

First pitch is 2 hours late apparently because of previous games. I'm guessing one went extra innings or something because they are usually on time. Anyway, top 1st uab doesn't score.

bottom 1st. Auburn with a runner on 3rd and 2 outs.

Haley Fagan lines one to right field and GONE.... 3-0 Auburn. Fagan is a transfer from South Alabama and homered last night as well.

Auburn gets a walk, hit and walk and loads the bases. Mckenzie Kilpatrick CRUSHES one to left center right at the NEW scoreboard and its GONE...Grand slam... Auburn leads 7-0 and all this with 2 outs.

We trying to end this one early. It's cold as a well diggers ankles out here. 36 and dropping.

bottom 2nd. Jade Rhodes rips one just inside the left field line for a double that scores a run with 2 outs. Runners on 2nd and 3rd. Morgan Estelle at bat.

Bases loaded again. Courtney Shea up to bat and rips one to right field for a single. bases still loaded and its 9-0 Auburn. Kilpatrick due up.

One of these days I'm gonna make a game in person. I've grown to love all things softball and baseball related.

Ironically enough I had no interest when I was in school. Weird.

Kilpatrick drives one to deep right and it hits just shy of the wall and kilpatrick ends up with a double and a run scores (Morgan Estelle). 11-2 Tigers.

Game over at almost midnight...guess they don't have the old 11PM curfew for girls on Friday nights any more.

As for watching the game, can't get ESPN Watch and game tracker did not appear to be working. Thanks for the play by play...hope to actually see them play pretty soon....on TV at least.

game was over before 11..

It's too bad you can't get watch espn. I thought most everybody had access to it now. I stream it from my roku to my tv and it works awesome. If you don't have access to watchespn then it looks like your first chance to see them live will be March 15 at Ole Miss on ESPNU.

Archived