Classroom Bias?

autigeremt

They made that test way too hard, could have been just 2 questions.

Who likes to rape the middle class for the top few %?

Republicans.

Who likes to rape the middle class for the top AND bottom few %?

Democrats.

They made that test way too hard, could have been just 2 questions.

Who likes to rape the middle class for the top few %?

Republicans.

Who likes to rape the middle class for the top AND bottom few %?

Democrats.

So can we therefore conclude that the common, and to be expected, theme is rape?

Pretty much, rape... and how the middle class has been on the receiving end of it for quite some time.

And is that sustainable?

Has been for awhile, but I don't recommend it:)

Pretty much, rape... and how the middle class has been on the receiving end of it for quite some time.

And is that sustainable?

Has been for awhile, but I don't recommend it:)

Wouldn't that be a friendly way of describing "unsustainable"?

How are the rich benefiting when they pay most if the taxes ? And the poor pay no taxes ?

Govt putting the classes against each other.

How are the rich benefiting when they pay most if the taxes ? And the poor pay no taxes ?

What rich person actually pays the top percent? After deductions and such, effectively in some cases they pay less than the poor. And working poor pay a lot on taxes.

From both parties....

What rich person actually pays the top percent? After deductions and such, effectively in some cases they pay less than the poor. And working poor pay a lot on taxes.

And we keep electing rich Democrats and Republicans to Congress. The problem is getting them out.

Doesn't matter what rate they pay. The rich pay most of the tax bill as is. The working poor pay no or very little income tax. Many already are a net negative on the federal treasury.http://www.auburntigers.com

The real issue is a govt that has us all 18+ trillion in debt.

We need to punt the irs & pass the fair tax , or a flat tax.

This has always been an interesting conversation for me. If someone makes 1 million and pays just 10% after write offs, loopholes, etc. how many lower class individuals would it take to pay the same $100K? I've seen projections of such and find it staggering. So my question to you is this: Is it fair? Chime in one and all please.

Doesn't matter what rate they pay. The rich pay most of the tax bill as is. The working poor pay no or very little income tax. Many already are a net negative on the federal treasury.http://www.auburntigers.com

The real issue is a govt that has us all 18+ trillion in debt.

We need to punt the irs & pass the fair tax , or a flat tax.

Check on research done between the wealthy and the extremely wealthy raptor.

people making between 250,000 and 5,000,000 pay the most for taxes.

The super rich that exceed that pay less of a % than the poor. And that isn't a repub or democrat thing. It's everyone that has been in charge is cool with this type deal.

A flat tax with an income top would be the best I could think of.... but I'm not much of an economist.

Archived