Anti-Obamacare Argument Is "Absurd"

AUUSN

I still pay. Nothing I said was factually inaccurate.

ICHY - just admit you're wrong, and move on.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to the earlier claim that " I smoke ", and because I freely admit I have a cigar or two , over the course of 12 months, I'm some how a liar, or dishonest.

Having a cigar doesn't make one a smoker.

Having a drink doesn't make one a drinker.

Eating doesn't make one over weight.

It's doing so to excess. My god, do you not see how your mind has been brainwashed to accept the " official govt position " on damn near everything ?

Please, this has nothing to do with politics. And, don't take it so personally.

You said you don't smoke. I asked you if you smoke cigars. It really isn't a big deal to anyone but you.

You're still not getting it, are you ? You accused me of LYING. So, yes, I WILL take it personally.

I do not smoke. Not daily. Not weekly. Hell, not even monthly.

And yes, I do , on occasion, smoke and enjoy a fine cigar.

How are you not comprehending the difference ?

But you do enjoy cigars? Do you not light them?

When YOU say, "I don't smoke", that doesn't mean you never smoke, that just means you do not smoke very often, correct?

The only way I would classify as being a liar is if I paid no taxes, at all. " I " do pay taxes, and therefore, " I " do pay for USN's salary and benefits. And since " I " am part of ALL Americans, in no way, what so ever, have I lied.

I do pay

So do millions of others.

What I said is not wrong, even a little. It's just that some small minds refuse to budge on even the most inane and pointless matters.

No, that is factually incorrect. YOU pay for a miniscule portion of his salary and benefits. WE (all of us together) pay his salary and benefits. You are you, individually. We are we, all of us together, of which, you are only a part.

You see he hasn't posted his withholdings for the year. Come on Raptor, let's see those taxes. I'm sure you'll make it up to be more than mine but let's see them anyway.

You see he hasn't posted his withholdings for the year. Come on Raptor, let's see those taxes. I'm sure you'll make it up to be more than mine but let's see them anyway.

Point is, I don't get my salary from taxes.

You do.

And if you get more $ than the average WORKING American, so what ? The richest counties in the nation are almost entirely located around Washington D.C.

Oddly, none of the HQ of the nation's top grossing businesses are located anywhere around that area.

You do.

And if you get more $ than the average WORKING American, so what ? The richest counties in the nation are almost entirely located around Washington D.C.

Oddly, none of the HQ of the nation's top grossing businesses are located anywhere around that area.

No S*** Sherlock but you are the only one moaning and begging for a cookie. Based on your deep investment to this topic, you are leading us to believe that you pay a huge amount of taxes; so much so that the entire DoD budget counts on your contribution. So let's see the taxes.

You do.

That can not be the point. That is obvious (although you could argue that his salary is compensation for his labor, just like most everyone else). So, what is the real point?

You do.

No S*** Sherlock but you are the only one moaning and begging for a cookie. Based on your deep investment to this topic, you are leading us to believe that you pay a huge amount of taxes; so much so that the entire DoD budget counts on your contribution. So let's see the taxes.

I , and all Americans, should expect more for our money.

You do.

Show. Your. Taxes.

You do.

What would you like to see? What do you expect?

ICHY - from you, I'd expect an apology.

What would you like for me to apologize for? Did I say something that offended you?

You know you did. You called me a liar. I pointed that to you already. And now you're playing dumb.

At least, I presume you're playing.

<_<

USN is trying to deflect from the issue at hand.

Damn near harassing, even.

Not really. You started this "I'm so superior to you" because you have led us to believe that you pay so much in taxes that I should prostrate in front of you and kiss your rings for allowing me to feed my family. So.......let's see those taxes.

What would you like for me to apologize for? Did I say something that offended you?

You know you did. You called me a liar. I pointed that to you already. And now you're playing dumb.

<_<

I did not call you a liar. That statement is factually incorrect.

Not really. You started this "I'm so superior to you" because you have led us to believe that you pay so much in taxes that I should prostrate in front of you and kiss your rings for allowing me to feed my family. So.......let's see those taxes.

I did no such thing. That's a completely made up quote, and nothing I said. Nor implied.

You're seeing things never typed, implied or remotely suggested.

Sounds to me like you have insecurity issues. :laugh:

I did no such thing. That's a completely made up quote, and nothing I said. Nor implied.

Show. Your. Taxes.

<_<

I did not call you a liar. That statement is factually incorrect.

I may be policing your honesty but, certainly not your lifestyle

So, by policing my honesty, when I've not been in the least bit dishonest, you're NOT calling me a liar ?

My misunderstanding then.

Please, do explain.

You may not have intended to imply that but, that is what I inferred. Which is why, asked you again for your point. You did not answer.

I made my point. No need for me to repeat it. In no way did I infer what you claim I did.

Not my problem if you got it wrong.

Archived