Anti-Obamacare Argument Is "Absurd"

AUUSN

*snip*

That is right off the 459 exit on Hwy 11?

That's the one. Check it out if you're on this side of town. It's where I found that Trappistes Rochefort 10. They have a nice selection and even sell growlers and beer on tap. The Ten Fidy is generally is generally in the fridge on the west side of the building with a few other Oskar Blues beers. Might be worth your time. Might want to hurry, though. Ten Fidy is seasonal. You'll still find it on occasion throughout the year, but it gets more rare as the year wears on.

Gracias

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Raceway stocks craft brews?? :o

Ha! Not all apparently. Stopped by my local one today and their best offerings were Sweetwater 420, Sam Adams Rebel Rouser Double IPA and Boston Lager. Being undecided, I bought all three. :beer2:

A Raceway stocks craft brews?? :o

The one in Trussville, Alabama does. :cheers:

He's rubbing it in now Homes. Just save me a Ten Fidy dude!

The three of you should be separated.

Why? It's not like we highjacked a thread. ;D

Uh, uh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this flight was suppose to land in the beer garden? That's not what the flight schedule said.

Uh, uh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this flight was suppose to land in the beer garden? That's not what the flight schedule said.

I'm in seat 7A I'm getting drunk on a plane...............

Figures. You overachiever.

Killjoy... :laugh:

I expect it from the other two but, you? I always expected more from you. How many times have I told you about drinking with the two of them? How many times?

Figures. You overachiever.

Who me? Nah, but it is easy to change an AUFamily charter flight plan. :cool:

Killjoy... :laugh:

I expect it from the other two but, you? I always expected more from you. How many times have I told you about drinking with the two of them? How many times?

drinking-problem-rabbit-meme-generator-i-can-quit-whenever-i-want-393fd4.jpg?1348772556.jpg

A complete and total failure. Obama said costs would go down, they went up. He lied. Knowingly lied. It was the lie of the year. Cost went up specifically and entirely because of O-Care. The Democrats made it law that ins. companies had to cover things we didn't need, jacking cost up. Your blind allegience to this admin is nothing short of idiots praising communism.

Working as planned ? Yes. To destroy this country.

If your rates went down you'd come on here and claim they doubled.

A complete and total failure. Obama said costs would go down, they went up. He lied. Knowingly lied. It was the lie of the year. Cost went up specifically and entirely because of O-Care. The Democrats made it law that ins. companies had to cover things we didn't need, jacking cost up. Your blind allegience to this admin is nothing short of idiots praising communism.

Working as planned ? Yes. To destroy this country.

If your rates went down you'd come on here and claim they doubled.

This only shows what a pathetic low life you are.

Seriously, why would you even bother posting something as ridiculous and baseless as this ?

Fact is, they DID nearly double. Exclusively because of O-Care.

That really does bother you, doesn't it ? You simply can NOT accept the reality of this train wreck of a President, or anyone telling the truth about him and his party's policies.

Archived