Jihad vs. Crusades

Proud Tiger

The video is effin retarded. (dunno how we view the real word fu*****)

Please... anyone with a few years of history classes could tell you how off base he is.

Islam spreading is not the same as Islam taking over by force.

Honestly, if you believe this, please contact me, as I have some Madden games signed by Jesus himself for sale for 10k each.

LMAO, I guess I should make a video on how Pigs are the true savior of mankind. And Bacon was pigs son sent to redeem us of all tasteless sin.

This guy is so clueless it's beyond comical.

Muslims like christians at this time were all seeking to "expand their faith"

Christians at the time were the much more violent of the two poisonous offshoots of judaism.

I'm not going to finger point after point when any community college class can do the same for you.

i have never, and will never take sides on one religion versus another. Put to proclaim Islam has always been the leader in physical conflicts is ignorant.

The fact he calls succesfull Islamic missionaries "battles"

And he never mentions any reasons for the crusades.....

Why not google that. I doubt even wikipedia gets it wrong.

, The facts/maps shown don't support your opinion. I'm no expert but until someone presents facts showing otherwise, I choose to be ignorant and accept the video.

The fact he calls succesfull Islamic missionaries "battles"

And he never mentions any reasons for the crusades.....

Why not google that. I doubt even wikipedia gets it wrong.

But, but, but...

...he has a PhD (piled higher and deeper, in this case) in physics and math! :roflol:

, The facts/maps shown don't support your opinion. I'm no expert but until someone presents facts showing otherwise, I choose to be ignorant and accept the video.

exactly, you CHOOSE to be ignorant.

And that is why you fail as a true American.

Mims44......Wow, aren't you the know it all. In the interest of the tendency for folks here to be more civil I will resist telling you what I really think of your insults. I wll l leave it at that. Good night.

Abbasid-Caliphate-7501258.png

Abbāsid Dynasty, second of the two great dynasties of the Muslim Empire of the Caliphate. It overthrew the Umayyad caliphate in ad 750 and reigned as the [/url]ʿAbbāsid caliphate until destroyed by the Mongol invasion in 1258.

Thank goodness Odegai Khan keeled over dead when he did or we might all be speaking Mongolian these days.

Mims44......Wow, aren't you the know it all. In the interest of the tendency for folks here to be more civil I will resist telling you what I really think of you. I wll l leave it at that. Good night.

Oh, word.

No really, never try to educate yourself. continue to be "ignorant and proud"

... If you really want to become a better informed human being, never take 1 source of information as truth. The things I believe in now are not the things said by one author, spoken by one teacher, or mentioned by one media journalist. They are things I know because I challeneged all of the would be "authorities" on information.

What you will find the more you study ANY certain thing, is that everyone colors the truth through their own shaded glasses.

My belittling of your statements are not meant so much to discourage you, as they are to motivate you to improve yourself and seperate yourself from those around you, who are comfortable being spoon-fed information. Never caring how accurate it is, so long as it is easy to come by.

Abbāsid Dynasty, second of the two great dynasties of the Muslim Empire of the Caliphate. It overthrew the Umayyad caliphate in ad 750 and reigned as the ʿAbbāsid caliphate until destroyed by the Mongol invasion in 1258.

Thank goodness Odegai Khan keeled over dead when he did or we might all be speaking Mongolian these days.

Indeed. The good phd fails to discuss them. I mean they were the largest empire ever. The ottomans, persians and others were trying to expand their empires just like the Romans and others but lets gloss over that for some good ole fashioned islamophobia.

Abbāsid Dynasty, second of the two great dynasties of the Muslim Empire of the Caliphate. It overthrew the Umayyad caliphate in ad 750 and reigned as the ʿAbbāsid caliphate until destroyed by the Mongol invasion in 1258.

Indeed. The good phd fails to discuss them. I mean they were the largest empire ever. The ottomans, persians and others were trying to expand their empires just like the Romans and others but lets gloss over that for some good ole fashioned islamophobia.

In my experience, a good indicator of a crank is one that places heavy emphasis on their PhD (piled higher and deeper), especially when discussing things in no way related to their area of expertise.

For example: "Dr." Bill Warner ;D

Archived