LSU respect for Auburn (bout time)

macauburn

This article really is not about Auburn football, it is about LSU football, but.... it does give a little insight into LSU respect for Auburn football and I loved it!!! War Eagle

Where does it say anything in that article that makes you think LSU respects Auburn? They mention us once, and it has nothing to do with some new found "respect"....

im glad i wasn't the only one....

http://bleacherrepor...ollege-football

This article really is not about Auburn football, it is about LSU football, but.... it does give a little insight into LSU respect for Auburn football and I loved it!!! War Eagle

The article you linked mentions the Auburn game briefly and the QB that started in that game. It shows no respect for Auburn and makes no mention of AU's team, coaches or players.....

LSU has no respect for Auburn, never has and never will.

T-Bob Herbert is a loud mouth with his own agenda - LSU fans are a fickle bunch of people - Les Miles has access to the best talent in his own backyard, he regularly hauls in top classes and has his program is currently in a downward trending spiral.

SEC record

2007 6-2 (won the NC)

2008 3-5

2009 5-3

2010 6-2

2011 8-0 (lost the NC)

2012 6-2

2013 5-3

2014 4-4

With all that talent on hand, there is no reason LSU shouldn't be in title contention every year. It's like they lose to uat and the whole season goes to hell in a handbasket.

LSU is on the road to destruction much like during the end of Jerry Dinardo's career as LSUs HC. I think Miles will be let go after next season. LSU will go either 5-7 or 7-6. Mark my word and revisit this post at the end of the 2015 season.

I matters not if LSU has no respect for Auburn. The bottom line is that Auburn has no respect for LSU of which is the right course for us.

LSU is on the road to destruction much like during the end of Jerry Dinardo's career as LSUs HC. I think Miles will be let go after next season. LSU will go either 5-7 or 7-6. Mark my word and revisit this post at the end of the 2015 season.

I matters not if LSU has no respect for Auburn. The bottom line is that Auburn has no respect for LSU of which is the right course for us.

This

Archived