Men vs. Arkansas - Game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easy to see why arky is among the top scoring teams in DIv 1....the can shoot and create turnovers. AU fortunate to be this close IMO. Meanwhile we need to figure out how to "in bound" the ball under our own basket.

Wow. They've done that illegal screen every time down the court. What made it finally illegal this time?

They can't call that or Arky's would foul out in the first half. They have to be selective.

Why I despise BBall refs. They call fouls different every player and every team intentionally

Tigers scoring about as well as they have all season....pretty good shooting but losing ground constantly...can't keep arky away from the basket.

Arky supposed to be the second best team in the SEC...looking like that tonight.

Wow. They've done that illegal screen every time down the court. What made it finally illegal this time?

They can't call that or Arky's would foul out in the first half. They have to be selective.

Why I despise BBall refs. They call fouls different every player and every team intentionally

I disagree that it's intentional. It's all in the way teams play though. Good teams are going to foul less and get less fouls called on them. It's pretty even both ways tonight, I just don't think AU is going to get the benefit of the doubt this year because they are so bad.

Archived