Our Narcissist in Chief

AURaptor

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was he supposed to clear his schedule for the day and sulk?

show a little respect ?

Possibly do something Presidential, like ANYTHING other than taking selfies and goofing around w/ a film crew, making a video about promoting himself.

Probably didn't bother you that he went golfing 5 minutes after reporting the beheading of James Foley, huh ?

Guess not.

Was he supposed to clear his schedule for the day and sulk?

show a little respect ?

Possibly do something Presidential, like ANYTHING other than taking selfies and goofing around w/ a film crew, making a video about promoting himself.

Probably didn't bother you that he went golfing 5 minutes after reporting the beheading of James Foley, huh ?

Guess not.

I do not know what he did every minute of that day, and neither do you. For all you know, he had already called the family before the story broke.

Stry....running off to play golf is what was widely reported and no one denied it. Contrast that to British PM Cameron who interrupted his vacation to return to London. It's all about perception.

I do not know what he did every minute of that day, and neither do you. For all you know, he had already called the family before the story broke.

Umm, the story BROKE when the family opened up an e-mail sent by ISIS containing the photo of their dead daughter.

He didn't break the story to them, THEY broke the story to Obama.

Stry....that's what was widely reported and no one denied it.

I am not denying it either. What I am saying is that aside from when he played golf, or when he filmed a video (both which were certainly appointments scheduled well in advance), we do not know what he does with every minute of his day. I am no particular fan of Obama, I did not vote for him, and I generally do not support Democrats or Republicans. That said, the constant Obama bashing is just as irritating and unproductive as the Bush bashing was.

Umm, the story BROKE when the family opened up an e-mail sent by ISIS containing the photo of their dead daughter.

So you are telling me that you are privy to what the President knows, and when he knows it?

So you are telling me that you are privy to what the President knows, and when he knows it?

I keep up w/ current events.

Try it some time.

Try it some time.

I will take that as a no. It's irrelevant anyway, as my point was that neither of us have any idea what he did with every minute of that day.

Try it some time.

That's funny. Unintended, but funny.

I will take that as a no. It's irrelevant anyway, as my point was that neither of us have any idea what he did with every minute of that day.

And no one knows where he was the night of the Benghazi attack. But that's not the point either.

The whole entire video clip is obscenely UN-Presidential. That's the real issue. Dude is so oblivious to the world falling apart, but as long as he's jammin' w/ his Selfie -stick, it's all cool.

What time does Jay-Z and Beyonce come over for another par-tay ?

Try it some time.

That's funny. Unintended, but funny.

Ignorance must be bliss...

(CNN)Kayla Mueller's parents had been holding out hope.

But on Tuesday, the family of the American being held hostage by ISIS revealed devastating news.

They received it, officials said, in a message from her captors.

http://www.cnn.com/2...ller/index.html

(CNN)Kayla Mueller's parents had been holding out hope.

But on Tuesday, the family of the American being held hostage by ISIS revealed devastating news.

They received it, officials said, in a message from her captors.

http://www.cnn.com/2...ller/index.html

Notice the "officials said..." part? Is it not even remotely possible that the family had already been talked to, and coached on what to (or not to) say publicly in order to protect something absolutely crazy like an intelligence asset?

No, it's not possible,

But again, you missed the point. Entirely.

BTW - anyone else notice the smudged up mirror Obama is preening into ? Dude is a slob.

I wonder if Judge Jeanine Pirro could be on to something. Could it be that none of these things bother him. Whatever it is he makes it about him. Remember how he acted at the funeral of Nelson Mandela?

I wonder if Judge Jeanine Pirro could be on to something. Could it be that none of these things bother him. Whatever it is he makes it about him. Remember how he acted at the funeral of Nelson Mandela?

SELFIE at a funeral !

Internacionales-Michelle-Obama-Funeral-Mandela-Barack-Sudafrica-Helle_Thorning_Schmidt-David_Cameron_PREIMA20131210_0393_32.jpg

CNN) -- U.S. President Barack Obama called the family of deceased ISIS hostage Kayla Mueller, a U.S. official said Tuesday on condition of anonymity. The family is trying to get their daughter's body returned, the official said, but provided no details on the effort.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/urgent-kayla-mueller-obama-phone-call/31192350

How dare a President have fun! The horror!

George-bush-dance.gif

We were told that was endearing and made him seem more accessible. The rules are different now-- until a Republican is elected again.

Archived