21 Christians Beheaded

Proud Tiger

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well considering I would know what true Islam is about..

The Quran prohibits killing innocent people, women, & children.

They BELIEVE they are, is the problem..

Since I don't know you, I have no idea what you know about Islam. Doesn't the Quran say they should kill infidels?

No, it does not. The sunnah(teachings of Muhammad) says to treat them with kindness.

the correct word is "kaffir" which simply means "non-Muslim"...though the word has been used in negative connotation.

OK so they are extremist Islamic terrorists and we are off topic. The a-holes beheaded 21 Christians , they are evil, and should e destroyed.

OK so they are extremist Islamic terrorists and we are off topic. The a-holes beheaded 21 Christians , they are evil, and should e destroyed.

definitely, not sure why we as a country are sitting back doing nothing about it.

Since I don't know you, I have no idea what you know about Islam. Doesn't the Quran say they should kill infidels?

No, it does not. The sunnah(teachings of Muhammad) says to treat them with kindness.

the correct word is "kaffir" which simply means "non-Muslim"...though the word has been used in negative connotation.

definitely, not sure why we as a country are sitting back doing nothing about it.

Nothing?

There have been 2,000+ airstrikes against Da'esh. Can you guess who is responsible for the vast majority of them?

I guess we disagree. I think they believe they are the true Islamists.

No doubt. That would be typical of any religious extremist.

Except not just " any " religious extremists are beheading people, are they ?

I guess we disagree. I think they believe they are the true Islamists.

No doubt. That would be typical of any religious extremist.

Except not just " any " religious extremists are beheading people, are they ?

No. It's mostly Islamic ones, for now.

Let's hope it doesn't spread. The last thing the world needs is a generalized religious war. Right?

It is about time for you to show your evidence. I don't want an emotional argument just a debate on why you say a muslim, all muslims, must kill innocent people. I have no intention to defend these animals that behead people but I am not willing to idly sit by and watch a bunch of people start a witch hunt.

Why do you fear muslims? (sounds like a good place to start)

Nothing?

There have been 2,000+ airstrikes against Da'esh. Can you guess who is responsible for the vast majority of them?

Needle pricks. But I'm not sure we have the leadership to launch an all out war so I'm fine with the current strategy.

aubfaninga......I'm not sure what sure what you mean in your post above. Evidence for what? I was having a civil discussion with Auburn06 and asked a question which he answered. I did not say all Muslms are bad.

aubfaninga......I'm not sure what sure what you mean in your post above. Evidence for what? I was having a civil discussion with Auburn06 and asked a question which he answered. I did not say all Muslms are bad.

Just things like this...

"I guess we disagree. I think they believe they are the true Islamists." This comment added to some of your other comments paint the picture that you see this violence as "true Islam". (and your persistence that Obama should use the terms muslim or Islam when addressing ISIS or Al Queda.)

I am not attacking you and maybe I am wrong but I would like someone to point me to evidence when they claim, "the Quran says".

aubfaninga.......first read the last line in Auburno6's post #6 above. That's the point.

The Quaran 2:191 says "and kill them wherever you find them...." That has often been interpreted by any as saying Islamists should kill infidels (non believers). That is what I was asking Auburn06. OK?

To be clear...... think ISIS is a bunch of extremist Islamic terrorists., and I think Aubun06and I agreed on that. That is what Obama won't call them and I far from being by myself in being critical of him for that unless you live in a cave.

In any event, the thread topic is about Christians being beheaded, not a theological discussion of Islam.

aubfaninga.......first read the last line in Auburno6's post #6 above. That's the point.

The Quaran 2:191 says "and kill them wherever you find them...." That has often been interpreted by any as saying Islamists should kill infidels (non believers). That is what I was asking Auburn06. OK?

To be clear...... think ISIS is a bunch of extremist Islamic terrorists., and I think Aubun06and I agreed on that. That is what Obama won't call them and I far from being by myself in being critical of him for that unless you live in a cave.

In any event, the thread topic is about Christians being beheaded, not a theological discussion of Islam.

Do you understand why that is?

Do you understand that is exactly what the terrorist would like for us to do?

They do not want a war on terror. They want a holy war. Do we want a religious war?

Is it wise to temper our own words? Do we really want to play into the hands of the terrorists? Do we want to radicalize Islamic moderates. Do we want to encourage some of our own "would be" radicals?

Is there some group that I might get ISIS confused with. The name itself tells any informed person who and what ISIS is. It's the uninformed and ignorant that I worry about.

You and I hear ISIS and we automatically parcel out our knowledge of who they are and what they represent.

The 21 humans beheaded was done by sick animals. What there religion is does not pull my emotional strings in the least.

This president of Egypt thought it was evil against humanity as well

Archived