Federal judge blocks Obamas' amnesty

cooltigger21

Distict judge Andrew Hanen issued an injunction blocking the amnesty program from going into effect Monday night. Obama cannot issue work permits or any other benefits to illegals. This injunction, if allowed to stand while the lawsuit makes it's way through the appeals courts to the Supreme Court, keeps the states from having to try to take back benefits that were already issued. That is a hard thing to do and Obama knows it. He was and still is counting on getting all this in place thereby making it harder to stop on the basis of it being unfair to try to take all this away once it was given out. http://dailycaller.c...obamas-amnesty/

So, if states can't rescind what they've already ( been forced into ) given, how is this a good thing ?

Or is it ?

:gofig:

Heh:

"Old and busted: courts are awesome for overriding states on gay marriage. New hotness: how DARE the courts override Obama on immigration?" - @TheRickWilson

I wonder if Obama will break par today since he will be so worried about it.

It's funny the things that upset him. Behead 21 Christians, eh no biggie. Let a court issue a ruling he doesn't like and he'll blow his stack.

It's funny the things that upset him. Behead 21 Christians, eh no biggie. Let a court issue a ruling he doesn't like and he'll blow his stack.

He has this confused idea that the Presidency makes him our tutor our teacher our guru and our guide but the fact is its none of those things. He is clearly the most confused POTUS, as it specifically relates to what his job actually is, of any in my lifetime. While he publicly claims he is not an Emperor he most certainly reacts like one, at least as much as he can, every time he doesn't get his way. I would love to see his pen and phone rendered completely useless for the next 2 years.

This is an honest, objective question: ISIS has beheaded, in spectacularly brutal fashion, and then released photos/video of over 100 individuals, and killed around 30,000. Is there some reason that he should have particular outrage over 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians versus any other incident? I think they're pretty much all equally abhorrent and fail to see why all of a sudden it's beyond the pale.

Auctoritas.....he hasn't shown much outrage about any of those things other than "we will bring the bad guys to justice" and "all options are on the table."

But that's off the thread topic.

This is an honest, objective question: ISIS has beheaded, in spectacularly brutal fashion, and then released photos/video of over 100 individuals, and killed around 30,000. Is there some reason that he should have particular outrage over 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians versus any other incident? I think they're pretty much all equally abhorrent and fail to see why all of a sudden it's beyond the pale.

The thing is that he has reacted basically the same every time. When Benghazi took place he was nowhere to be found. None of this bothers him in the least. He announces that we are going to go after Isis and then spends the entire time saying everything we won't do. American citizens get killed and he yucks it up while playing golf. He can't even bring himself to call these people Islamic and he can't call the victims Christian. He is more worried about not being seen as condemning the whole Muslim faith than in the victims of ISIS. It's all random and all that jazz.

The bottom line is: Obama shouldn't play golf until there's nothing bad occurring anywhere in the world.

This was just a random selection to convey that point. It could have been anything.

Archived