# jobs for ISIS

cooltigger21

Twitter exploded with some great ideas for jobs for isis jihadists. These are great. One thing the brain dead Marie Harf and her defenders failed to mention is that a lot of these guys had jobs as doctors, office workers, airplane cleaner and others before joining up with ISIS. Poverty has absolutely nothing to do with this. https://twitter.com/hashtag/jobsforisis

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is basically a dumb plan also. However, the attempt by the political right to paint this as "the plan to defeat ISIS" or, "jobs for ISIS" is even dumber.

Dude, your side's proposal, not ours...we're just trying to provide free-market ideas....

I think it is basically a dumb plan also. However, the attempt by the political right to paint this as "the plan to defeat ISIS" or, "jobs for ISIS" is even dumber.

It's exactly what it is though.

That's been made abundantly clear to you.

Dude, your side's proposal, not ours...we're just trying to provide free-market ideas....

My side is the United States. If that is not your side, you are on the wrong side.

My side is the United States. If that is not your side, you are on the wrong side.

And these dumba@@ social media things only give Da'esh what they want.....attention.

Not sure the President in on the side of the United States, though.

Because he was born in Hawaii and had two fathers that were Muslim.

No. It is only clear that is what you want to believe. It fits the rhetorical narrative.

When and if, you start using direct quotes rather than your own made up ones, I will read your words seriously. If you are promoting the truth, you shouldn't have to embellish.

He was born a bastard and still.............. ?

You are a disgrace to this forum, to Auburn, to your country, to your race, to humanity.

I'm pulling you out of this thread ICHY. Just back away slowly and never open this black hole again. My IQ has dropped just reading this.

He was born a bastard and still.............. ?

You are a disgrace to this forum, to Auburn, to your country, to your race, to humanity.

I'm pulling you out of this thread ICHY. Just back away slowly and never open this black hole again. My IQ has dropped just reading this.

Sorry if you are offended but, I think calling the President a bastard is going well over the line. It is disgraceful.

No. It is only clear that is what you want to believe. It fits the rhetorical narrative.

When and if, you start using direct quotes rather than your own made up ones, I will read your words seriously. If you are promoting the truth, you shouldn't have to embellish.

The quotes I gave were YOURS. , none made up, what so ever.

You're nothing but a troll, ICHY

No s***...I honestly believe he loves to argue simply for the sake of arguing. He'll call someone a liar too with absolutely nothing to back it up but a disdain for point.

No s***...I honestly believe he loves to argue simply for the sake of arguing. He'll call someone a liar too with absolutely nothing to back it up but a disdain for point.

Please Blue. Every time you have lied I have shown you why. Scott Walker and his disappearing surplus? Do we have to go on?

Archived