# jobs for ISIS

cooltigger21

Rhetoric, the favorite word of Itchy. If he doesn't like what you say then it's rhetoric. Funny how that only comes from the right and never the left. Good old itchy.

How about a specific criticism rather than a rhetorical generalization?

Do you typically post rhetoric or, facts?

"Iran supports ISIS" ? "All Muslims are trouble makers"? Do those ring any bells? Are those absurdities based in rhetoric?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this bluster about jobs for jihadees will subside anyway once we "crush" them in the twitter-verse. After the incredible success of that hastag"bring our girls home" twitter campaign, clearly we can defeat ISIS similarly.

Rhetoric, the favorite word of Itchy. If he doesn't like what you say then it's rhetoric. Funny how that only comes from the right and never the left. Good old itchy.

How about a specific criticism rather than a rhetorical generalization?

How much time do you have?

ICHY...a bastard is someone born out of wedlock. Obama's parents weren't married when he was born. Why do FACTS always bother you so much.

I think it is basically a dumb plan also. However, the attempt by the political right to paint this as "the plan to defeat ISIS" or, "jobs for ISIS" is even dumber.

Dude, your side's proposal, not ours...we're just trying to provide free-market ideas....

My side is the United States. If that is not your side, you are on the wrong side.

Tell that to the Liberals as well!

ICHY...a bastard is someone born out of wedlock. Obama's parents weren't married when he was born. Why do FACTS always bother you so much.

True but it does disrespect the office....at least the one in the office.

Not sure the President in on the side of the United States, though.

Because he was born in Hawaii and had two fathers that were Muslim.

He doesn't believe in the United States as it sits. That is why he has preached his desire to transform it. I honestly don't know where he stands but I can only hope he is so far off of what I see as the United States that we are both misinterpreting each other.

ICHY - using the quote feature and/or cutting and pasting your actual words doesn't seem to register with you.

I think it is basically a dumb plan also. However, the attempt by the political right to paint this as "the plan to defeat ISIS" or, "jobs for ISIS" is even dumber.

Dude, your side's proposal, not ours...we're just trying to provide free-market ideas....

My side is the United States. If that is not your side, you are on the wrong side.

Tell that to the Liberals as well!

I try not to label people. I do not believe it is beneficial. I don't think we even know what the terms mean anymore. That is kind of the point. We are all primarily Americans. We should think that way. I'm not a big fan of the "more partisan than patriotic" thinking. Both ideologies have had triumphs and failures. To believe either is always and absolutely perfect, or superior, is absurd to me.

autigeremt....I meant no disrespect for the office. If you, or anyone, took it that way, I apologize for that offense. I can respect the office without respecting the person in it.

Not sure the President in on the side of the United States, though.

Because he was born in Hawaii and had two fathers that were Muslim.

He doesn't believe in the United States as it sits. That is why he has preached his desire to transform it. I honestly don't know where he stands but I can only hope he is so far off of what I see as the United States that we are both misinterpreting each other.

Is there any room for improvement? Should we remain stagnant? Is there a next step that takes us to new heights?

I'm not trying to be a smart &^$. I just don't buy into the thought that he meant something sinister by those words.

True but it does disrespect the office....at least the one in the office.

The current occupant has disrespected the office far more than than that comment ever could

I think we all know what the word means the the connotation attached to it. It is ultimately disrespectful. It is something no one has control over. It was across the line. Even for partisanship, that is going too far.

I think we all know what the word means the the connotation attached to it. It is ultimately disrespectful. It is something no one has control over. It was across the line. Even for partisanship, that is going too far.

isn't calling a sitting President unpatriotic also going too far? I would say it definitely is. Heres the thing, Rudy Giuliani is a private citizen NOT an elected representative of the republican party. He's entitled to his opinion. like it or not. However, Debbie "Was a man"-Shultz predictably tries to paint his comments as a dirty republican trick. What a pathetic waste of space that hag is.

isn't calling a sitting President unpatriotic also going too far? I would say it definitely is. Heres the thing, Rudy Giuliani is a private citizen NOT an elected representative of the republican party. He's entitled to his opinion. like it or not. However, Debbie "Was a man"-Shultz predictably tries to paint his comments as a dirty republican trick. What a pathetic waste of space that hag is.

I agreed with you on Rudy's comment in the other thread. Yes, I believe there is a very distinct difference in calling the President unpatriotic and calling him a bastard.

where was all this outrage from ichy when the left kept hurling all kinds of invectives at GWB?

Was he ever called anything like a bastard?

FTR, I think his Presidency was a cataclysmic failure but, I genuinely like the man.

where was all this outrage from ichy when the left kept hurling all kinds of invectives at GWB?

FTR, I think his Presidency was a cataclysmic failure but, I genuinely like the man.

I happen to agree with you but let me ask you this. Given GWB's treatment by the media, how do you think BHO would've handled that kind of abuse? Clearly, the entire MSM is carrying water for the Obama admin but he and Eric Holder whine about FOX News incessantly. That is why I say liberals are thin skinned..they simply cannot take ANY criticism but GWB never complained, as I recall, which earns for him an additional measure of respect IMO. Interestingly enough, i saw Brian Williams interview GWB wherein he tried his damnedest to frame the interview around the idea that Bush was not smart enough to be President based on the books Bush liked to read. Not surprisingly, Brian Williams is NOT a college graduate, for what it's worth, while Bush has degrees from Yale and Harvard. BW is a typical liberal rat.

I happen to agree with you but let me ask you this. Given GWB's treatment by the media, how do you think BHO would've handled that kind of abuse? Clearly, the entire MSM is carrying water for the Obama admin but he and Eric Holder whine about FOX News incessantly. That is why I say liberals are thin skinned..they simply cannot take ANY criticism but GWB never complained, as I recall, which earns for him an additional measure of respect IMO. Interestingly enough, i saw Brian Williams interview GWB wherein he tried his damnedest to frame the interview around the idea that Bush was not smart enough to be President based on the books Bush liked to read. Not surprisingly, Brian Williams is NOT a college graduate, for what it's worth, while Bush has degrees from Yale and Harvard. BW is a typical liberal rat.

Honestly............I think you are heavily biased against anything, or anyone, liberal. I do not mean that to be offensive. I think you would agree.

I think Bush and Obama have been equally treated in a manner that is shameful to the country. However, not by the media in general but, by the pundits and partisans who perpetually and, without mercy, are always on the attack. For those people, the outcome of the next election, and/or their paychecks, are more important than the future of the country. The demonizing of the political opposition has become destructive to the country, disrespectful to the principles of democracy and, are dangerously close to rendering the federal government completely dysfunctional.

Honestly............I think you are heavily biased against anything, or anyone, liberal. I do not mean that to be offensive. I think you would agree.

I think Bush and Obama have been equally treated in a manner that is shameful to the country. However, not by the media in general but, by the pundits and partisans who perpetually and, without mercy, are always on the attack. For those people, the outcome of the next election, and/or their paychecks, are more important than the future of the country. The demonizing of the political opposition has become destructive to the country, disrespectful to the principles of democracy and, are dangerously close to rendering the federal government completely dysfunctional.

No, I dont agree. I thought Bush was a horrible President but I am a conservative all the way. Anyone who thinks Obama and Bush have been treated equally is either not paying attention or so biased they simply cannot see it. My reference was to the MSM. Partisanship has ALWAYS been integral to this country's 2 party system and thats not going to render the federal govt completely dysfunctional. I only wish it were that easy...if it were, I'd say the sooner the better! The federal govt has become an out of control leviathan and desperately needs to be reined in or it will collapse under its own weight. Your boy, Ron Paul, is predicting that very outcome.

No, I dont agree. I thought Bush was a horrible President but I am a conservative all the way. Anyone who thinks Obama and Bush have been treated equally is either not paying attention or so biased they simply cannot see it. My reference was to the MSM. Partisanship has ALWAYS been integral to this country's 2 party system and thats not going to render the federal govt completely dysfunctional. I only wish it were that easy...if it were, I'd say the sooner the better! The federal govt has become an out of control leviathan and desperately needs to be reined in or it will collapse under its own weight. Your boy, Ron Paul, is predicting that very outcome.

I am really sorry. I don't know how to respond. I think that is madness.

and you're also a conservative. Gotcha! :-\

There is nothing conservative about that. That is the opposite of conservative in my opinion. That is an extremely radical view.

I have yet to figure that out. All he ever does is criticize conservatives. Conservatives are partisan liberals are not.

Archived