Auburn vs Radford Game 2

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strike 3. Bases loaded no outs and only one run scores thanks to an incompetent opposing catcher. Opportunity wasted. To the fifth.

Sunny not playing as much small ball this year? Bases loaded with no outs....all the batters hitting away....but not successfully....two SO and an infield fly. Good squeeze bunt might have got a run in with no outs but looks like he was playing for a big inning. I'm good with the decision but the three hitters never even got a hard foul.

Sunny not playing as much small ball this year? Bases loaded with no outs....all the batters hitting away....but not successfully....two SO and an infield fly. Good squeeze bunt might have got a run in with no outs but looks like he was playing for a big inning. I'm good with the decision but the three hitters never even got a hard foul.

Game 1 was a typical SG small ball game. Executed several sac bunts

AU seems to have to manufacture runs. And by manufacture I mean the other team needs to commit errors.

I'm out for the evening, ladies and gentlemen. Others with eyes on it feel free to update till the end. Auburn 4 innings away from a DH sweep. War Eagle!

I'm watching on my phone at dinner so I'll update occasionally if I can.

Good inning for AU though. Strung hits together and got a comfortable lead.

AU seems to have to manufacture runs. And by manufacture I mean the other team needs to commit errors.

That's always helpful...and of course you have to take advantage of those too. AU hitting not very robust so far this season but lots of games to play.

Archived