Christian florist refuses deal from Wash. state att. general

cooltigger21

A Christian florist who was cited as being discriminatory for refusing to provide flowers for a same sex wedding has refused to take a deal for the Atty. General.

Leftists keep pushing their agenda of forced acceptance. They talk of tolerance and diversity but they are the most intolerant bunch you'll ever see. You can have your religious beliefs but you can't act on them outside of your home. http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/02/23/flower-power-christian-florist-rejects-attorney-generals-offer-wont-betray-her/

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Christian florist who was cited as being discriminatory for refusing to provide flowers for a same sex wedding has refused to take a deal for the Atty. General.

Leftists keep pushing their agenda of forced acceptance. They talk of tolerance and diversity but they are the most intolerant bunch you'll ever see. You can have your religious beliefs but you can't act on them outside of your home. http://www.foxnews.c...ont-betray-her/

That's exactly what many Christians were saying to resist integration.

Leftists keep pushing their agenda of forced acceptance. They talk of tolerance and diversity but they are the most intolerant bunch you'll ever see. You can have your religious beliefs but you can't act on them outside of your home. http://www.foxnews.c...ont-betray-her/

It's also what many abolitionists, integrationists and suffragists were saying at various times in our history.

homer your nonsensical arguments wear thin after a while. Liberals will go out of their way to trample rights of Christians but will bend over backwards to accommodate a Muslim. Right now they go after businesses. Its rather ironic because all these moral perversions that liberals love to promote will not be tolerated at all if Islam keeps marching forward like it is now.

It's also what many abolitionists, integrationists and suffragists were saying at various times in our history.

Agreed.

With one big difference.

homer your nonsensical arguments wear thin after a while. Liberals will go out of their way to trample rights of Christians but will bend over backwards to accommodate a Muslim. Right now they go after businesses. Its rather ironic because all these moral perversions that liberals love to promote will not be tolerated at all if Islam keeps marching forward like it is now.

You got us. We figure after "going after" businesses, personal households will naturally follow. :-\

That's paranoid. :no:

Please explain how that argument was in any way "nonsensical."

A public business simply cannot discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexuality, etc.

How come them Muslim terrorest flour shops get to discreminate? I'll tell you why its cause Barry is a Muslim terrorest.

Bad ICHY! Welcome back! :big:

You need to explain this here. " Liberals will go out of their way to trample rights of Christians but will bend over backwards to accommodate a Muslim."

Libtards is ante-American dumb#ss's. Makes me sick to my stomack.

... A public business simply cannot discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexuality, etc.

This case is a 1st Amendment issue, i.e. does a WA law prohibiting discrimination against gays trump the 1st Amendment rights of this WA citizen?

Please explain how that argument was in any way "nonsensical."

A public business simply cannot discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexuality, etc.

If i open an all male athletic club, i can discriminate.

Private businesses can discriminate. There is nothing stopping them.

No shoes, No shirt, No business?

Cash Only?

No Checks?

No drinking on premises?

No smoking?

No one under 18 admitted?

Businesses discriminate all the time.

How come them Muslim terrorest flour shops get to discreminate? I'll tell you why its cause Barry is a Muslim terrorest.

NO! Not welcome. Go away. Please!

You know I will be anxious to see what happens when Islam and the homosexual agenda collide. Liberals love both sides so it will be fascinating to watch them try to keep from having to pick one or the other.

Are you discriminating against me?

You know I will be anxious to see what happens when Islam and the homosexual agenda collide. Liberals love both sides so it will be fascinating to watch them try to keep from having to pick one or the other.

What does that tell you? They do not share your prejudices and biases?

No. Yes. Maybe. But I am afraid of 4th grade rule! :bawling:

I'm telling on you.

I'm telling on you.

Tattle tale.

Oh snap!!! Post of the Day! Plus, I haven't seen a beating like that since November Elections!!!

Agreed.

With one big difference.

What I want to see is how the liberals react when the militant gay rights agenda clashes with the militant mulsim agenda. Right now they can support both because they are both anti christian and anti jew. Eventually the two will but heads. Now I know who is going to win that confrontation, the muslims, but it will be interesting to watch the libs try to figure out who they support.

What I want to see is how the liberals react when the militant gay rights agenda clashes with the militant mulsim agenda. Right now they can support both because they are both anti christian and anti jew. Eventually the two will but heads. Now I know who is going to win that confrontation, the muslims, but it will be interesting to watch the libs try to figure out who they support.

There are armed gay rights terrorists now??? Time to build a fallout shelter for sure

That's absolutely insane.

There are armed gay rights terrorists now??? Time to build a fallout shelter for sure

Well at one time I thought you might be a little different but I see now I was wrong. Oh well. I'll try to explain. I'm not talking about violent people. I'm talking about the constant demands that they make. They are never satisfied. Getting states to recognize their marriage is not enough. They don't ask to be tolerated. They demand that you accept them. Eventually they'll demand that churches accept them and that gay clergy be hired. I will not be surprised to see them demand that sermons preaching against homosexuality be labled as hate speech. If you say you are against homosexuality then you are accused of hating gays. There have been hints of this out in San Francisco. Now the question is will they make these same demands of Mulsims that they make of Christians? I'm betting they will and the muslims won't tolerate it. You saw the little tweet where they talked about throwing homosexuals off the tower of Pisa. Now it's a bit amusing because they seem to think it was in Rome and they misspelled it but make no mistake about it, homosexuality is not even tolerated, much less accepted by Islam and they won't hesitate to kill you or run you off if you are one.

Go to any European city and see how things are now. Paris, London, Amsterdam any one you can think of and you'll find what I'm talking about. Liberals have been appeasing these people all across the continent for years and they just keep demanding more. The gays have been much the same way here in this country, demanding and getting more. They are like the militant feminists that hate men. Islam treats women like property and a man can do with a woman whatever he pleases but you never hear the NOW gang speak out against them. Eventually all these preferred groups will clash and libs will be forced to choose. Standing on the sideline won't be an option. I will be watching with great interest to see what they do.

Archived