An Israel Supporter Who Won't Be at the Prime Minister's Speech

homersapien

You speak of "messiahs" yet support bibi coming to address the United States Congress? Smh

What ever point you think you're trying to make , ya didn't.

Seriously, stop trying to be too cute here. What do you actually mean ?

The Jewish people are God's "Chosen People). HE never changed that. For clarification, I suggest you ask HIM.

Correction... Gods chosen people are Israel. Not just Judah. HE never changed that.

Israel is not about blood either.

Matthew 3:9 " Don't just say to each other, 'We're safe, for we are descendants of Abraham.' That means nothing, for I tell you, God can create children of Abraham from these very stones."

Matthew 15:24 "He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

John 10:16 ""I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd."

Isaiah 50

"The Lord said, “Look at these children. They don’t obey me. They make plans, but they don’t ask me to help them. They make agreements with other nations, but my Spirit does not want those agreements. These people are adding more and more sins to the ones they have already done."

"Now write this on a sign so that all people can see it, and write this in a book. Write these things for a future time. This will be far, far in the future:

These people are like children who refuse to obey. They lie and refuse to listen to the Lord’s teachings. They tell the prophets, “Don’t see dreams about things we should do. Don’t tell us the truth. Say nice things to us and make us feel good. See only good things for us. Stop seeing things that will really happen. Get out of our way. Stop telling us about the Holy One of Israel.” The Holy One of Israel says, “You people have refused to accept this message from me. You depend on fighting and lies to help you. You are guilty of these things. So you are like a tall wall with cracks in it. That wall will fall and break into small pieces."

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You speak of "messiahs" yet support bibi coming to address the United States Congress? Smh

The Jewish people are God's "Chosen People). HE never changed that. For clarification, I suggest you ask HIM.

You know, I did. When my own church wanted to take money away from our own needy members, our own community in order to send offerings to Israel under the premise that we would all be blessed.

What the hell does any of this have to do w/ Netanyahu speaking before a joint session of Congress ?

What the hell does any of this have to do w/ Netanyahu speaking before a joint session of Congress ?

Oh you want me back on topic. The people of Israel nor America is going to benefit if he speaks to congress.

The republicans and bibi have already accomplished their goal and March 3 is not even here yet.

The messiah reference is because his rhetoric always plays on him saving his people from evil and uses past biblical references to harbor fear.

Just recently he said,

""I am writing the speech and it is important, because I am going there to try to stop the deal from happening. We remember the times when Persia tried to destroy us, and today in the same Persia there is a ruler who calls for the destruction of the Jewish state and they plan on doing it with nuclear weapons,"

He was invoking thoughts from Daniel 11 with those words. He does it all the time and orthodox Rabbis have called him out for it many times. He uses fear to collect votes. Nobody else stands up for Israel and peace but bibi.

Oh you want me back on topic. The people of Israel nor America is going to benefit if he speaks to congress.

The republicans and bibi have already accomplished their goal and March 3 is not even here yet.

Actually, they will benefit, as this admin has no damn clue what its doing w/ regards to Iran.

SecState Kerry is submitting and being yelled at by the Iranians, as whole world wonders what in the hell has become of the USA.

Dem from IL puts politics over religion & country.

Shocking !

( not )

That's funny. She is an American, not an Israeli.

You are the one who are putting politics over country.

Shocking !

( not )

You are the one who is putting politics over country.

What's the headline of this thread say ?

You know, I did. When my own church wanted to take money away from our own needy members, our own community in order to send offerings to Israel under the premise that we would all be blessed.

IMHO ...Take care of your family and Church and community First. (And never do anything in order to receive)...

Lots of jews in this country vote and support democratic even though democrats are the enemy of Israel and support their enemies. The psychology of that is fascinating. They are like all other liberals. That comes first in their life above all else.

What a crazy thing to say.

But it does illustrate one of the points the congresswoman talked about. Netanyahu and the Republicans have now politicized what was a bipartisan issue. Congratulations.

Actually, they will benefit, as this admin has no damn clue what its doing w/ regards to Iran.

SecState Kerry is submitting and being yelled at by the Iranians, as whole world wonders what in the hell has become of the USA.

Sad but very true...

The only democracy in the middle east, why wouldn't you support d tthem? Look at the other countries in the region, the human rights violations are terrible, and Iran is not to be trusted they have a track record proving they are not trustworthy.

Liberals have distinct fondness for tyrants and dictators and such. They don't have a real good record on such things. They shrug off the human rights abuses because they love the total control these governments have. It makes them jealous.

And the craziness just keeps on coming. :ucrazy:

Liberals have distinct fondness for tyrants and dictators and such. They don't have a real good record on such things. They shrug off the human rights abuses because they love the total control these governments have. It makes them jealous.

I personally believe it stems from their underlying belief that society can be made better , as they define it, and that power to make everything great and fair has to come from the top. They love the idea of communism, but just feel the right people haven't been in charge for long enough to bring about their utopian world.

But as Obama said " we are the people we've been waiting for " . Their messiah has finally arrived, in the flesh.

Bibi understands the nature of the threat which evidently you don't He lives it 24/7. It's easy for you over here in your safe little world to criticize him. You want him to make concessions but don't demand it of Hamas or Hezbollah. They will make a statement saying they recognize Israels right to exist and then 5 minutes later launch an attack but yet when Israel responds the libs descend upon them. Your support is all words but nothing substantive. They don't need platitudes. They need the United States to actually demonstrate leadership and do something.

You didn't even read the essay did you?

The Jewish people are God's "Chosen People" HE never changed that. For clarification, I suggest you ask HIM.

That's right Timmy, Let's just jump right down into the religious pit where Islamic radicals dwell and meet 'em on equal terms.

Dumb ass.

I personally believe it stems from their underlying belief that society can be made better , as they define it, and that power to make everything great and fair has to come from the top. They love the idea of communism, but just feel the right people haven't been in charge for long enough to bring about their utopian world.

But as Obama said " we are the people we've been waiting for " . Their messiah has finally arrived, in the flesh.

Bibi understands the nature of the threat which evidently you don't He lives it 24/7. It's easy for you over here in your safe little world to criticize him. You want him to make concessions but don't demand it of Hamas or Hezbollah. They will make a statement saying they recognize Israels right to exist and then 5 minutes later launch an attack but yet when Israel responds the libs descend upon them. Your support is all words but nothing substantive. They don't need platitudes. They need the United States to actually demonstrate leadership and do something.

Safe little world???

I have been to Israel more times than I have been to some of my bordering states. I had planned on going with a ministry next week but things fell through at my work. Thinking that my views toward bibi reflects how I view Israel is comical. Do you not support America because of how you view our president?

Don't lecture me on giving bibi support when probably more than 50% of Israelis would love a capable competitor this election. The problem is most don't know if buji is that guy. We will find out here shortly who Israel wants.

I think the responses to this thread pretty much answers that.

I read it, and don't buy it. You see, whether it's 10,100, or 10,000 words long, the message is moot. A Lefty Democrat can and will say anything to spin a narrative which makes her cause look legit, to promote HER political partry, but in reality, it's nothing but lies.

Kinda like all those speeches Obama made about the ACA. He lied. Knowingly lied, over and over, for YEARS. In the end of it all, regardless of what he said and who he said it to, the ACA was, is and will always be one big lie.

Nothing in the "essay " can change the real world as it is, over in Israel.

Neville Chamberlain can shout from the rooftops " Peace in our time ! " as loud as he wants, but that doesn't mean 1 damn thing.

I read it, and don't buy it. You see, whether it's 10,100, or 10,000 words long, the message is moot. A Lefty Democrat can and will say anything to spin a narrative which makes her cause look legit, to promote HER political partry, but in reality, it's nothing but lies.

Kinda like all those speeches Obama made about the ACA. He lied. Knowingly lied, over and over, for YEARS. In the end of it all, regardless of what he said and who he said it to, the ACA was, is and will always be one big lie.

Neville Chamberlain can shout from the rooftops " Peace in our time ! " as loud as he wants, but that doesn't mean 1 damn thing.

Them evil Jewish American women always spin narratives.

Shocking !

( not )

Exactly. And her essay explained why. Netanyahu is here to appeal to his constuency back home by opposing current U.S. policy and he has joined with the Republicans to do so.

This is a cynical political move by both Republicans and Netanyahu, the interests of the United States be damned.

Props to the Congresswoman for taking a principled position that supports her country. On the other hand, you and your crazy friends are more concerned about throwing Obama under the bus.

If you want to end the negotiations with Iran right now, then just say so. But be sure to explain exactly how it's in our best interest.

Shocking !

( not )

Exactly. And her essay explained why. Netanyahu is here to appeal to his constuency back home by opposing current U.S. policy and he has joined with the Republicans to do so.

This is a cynical political move by both Republicans and Netanyahu, the interests of the United States be damned.

Props to the Congresswoman for taking a principled position that supports her country. On the other hand, you and your crazy friends are more concerned about throwing Obama under the bus.

If you want to end the negotiations with Iran right now, then just say so. But be sure to explain exactly how that's in our best interests.

Because we don't need inspectors in Iran. We can just trust bibi which will mean we support Israel.

He showed us this just a few days ago.

120927030509_netanyahu-bomb.jpg

This one did. And I'd say evil ( though thoughtless is more like it ) Democrats is more appropriate, as she's putting her party's partisan views above that of her country ( USA ) OR her religion.

This one did. And I'd say evil ( though thoughtless is more like it ) Democrats is more appropriate, as she's putting her party's partisan views above that of her country ( USA ) OR her religion.

She did not mention her religion.

This is a cynical political move by both Republicans and Netanyahu, the interests of the United States be damned

Yes, because once Iran has a nuclear weapon, the US won't be in the cross hairs , Israel will.

Netanyahu isn't playing politics, Obama is. Barry wants a deal, ANY deal, simply to say he's made one. THAT IS HIS ENTIRE MOTIVATION FOR THIS WHOLE CHARADE !

Bibi is looking out for the nation of Israel, and her people. , first.

Good for him.

She did not mention her religion.

As a Jew, support for Israel is in my DNA. Throughout my nine terms in the U.S. House, I have advocated that Congress and the administration stand with Israel in a bipartisan way to protect Israel's security and very right to exist. I strongly agree with both the prime minister of Israel and the president of the United States that Iran can never be allowed to possess a nuclear weapon.

This is a cynical political move by both Republicans and Netanyahu, the interests of the United States be damned

Yes, because once Iran has a nuclear weapon, the US won't be in the cross hairs , Israel will.

Netanyahu isn't playing politics, Obama is. Barry wants a deal, ANY deal, simply to say he's made one. THAT IS HIS ENTIRE MOTIVATION FOR THIS WHOLE CHARADE !

Bibi is looking out for the nation of Israel, and her people. , first.

Good for him.

Sure he is. Politics has nothing to do with it. How's that bubble?

Archived