An Israel Supporter Who Won't Be at the Prime Minister's Speech

homersapien

Someone explain to me the benefits the U.S. has reaped from this friendship with Israel.

?

Medical research and technology are the first that jump out at me.

They are no slouch at gathering military intelligence either. They are real live guinea pigs for our defensive weapons technology as well.

if we didn't support them we would have a fraction of the problems we currently have. So I ask this; if we ended our alliance with Israel who would suffer?

The problems I think you are thinking of would not go away if Israel disappeared tomorrow.

maybe not go away but take a positive trend in that direction. But I think most honest people agree that is the root cause of most of these problems.

Please don't think that I am saying this is what you were thinking but your statement is exactly the problem. Jews have heard this for millennia. " most honest people agree that is the root cause of most of these problems." The Jews are not the worlds problem.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone explain to me the benefits the U.S. has reaped from this friendship with Israel.

?

They are no slouch at gathering military intelligence either. They are real live guinea pigs for our defensive weapons technology as well.

if we didn't support them we would have a fraction of the problems we currently have. So I ask this; if we ended our alliance with Israel who would suffer?

The problems I think you are thinking of would not go away if Israel disappeared tomorrow.

maybe not go away but take a positive trend in that direction. But I think most honest people agree that is the root cause of most of these problems.

So it's Israels fault because everyone hates them and wants to wipe them off the face of the earth. They aren't content with getting rid of the nation of Israel. They intend to get rid of every jew in the world.

?

so we just let them get exterminated?

I reckon one of the top 20 wealthiest nations in the world can take care of themselves.

They have survived this long. No matter your theological view, you have to admit that they are a very resilient bunch.

The point I am making is bibi should humbly accept any assistance the U.S. offers . He needs us more than we need him for damn sure,(I still don't think we need them at all). But playing into our on childish politics and disrespecting the president and the administration is a bold move when you are mostly just a pain in the ass and the source of the majority of our conflicts anyway.

aufaninga........So you and alex are deciding some people are dishonest if they don't agree with you?

Who was this directed at?

What made you think I agreed with alex' statement?

One huge benefit with our tie with Israel is sharing intelligence. Mosad is arguably one of the best in the world and our intelligence people work very close together.

Just FYI........Ms. Schakowsky is regarded as one the most liberal in the House. Also, her husband was convicted for bank fraud and served five months in prison. She was on the board of a nonprofit organization inolved but escaped prosecution.

http://infoweb.newsb...B67D62F8?p=AWNB

And John Boehner was a bag man for the Tobacco industry. So what?

The point I am making is bibi should humbly accept any assistance the U.S. offers . He needs us more than we need him for damn sure,(I still don't think we need them at all). But playing into our on childish politics and disrespecting the president and the administration is a bold move when you are mostly just a pain in the ass and the source of the majority of our conflicts anyway.

The argument could be made that they have gave us more assistance during military conflicts than we have them. Yes, we give them help financially but they normally give us blood.

Someone with more military knowledge would need to weigh in on this.

One huge benefit with our tie with Israel is sharing intelligence. Mosad is arguably one of the best in the world and our intelligence people work very close together.

Apparently, they aren't good enough for Netanyahu. ;D

http://www.theguardi...ran-bomb-mossad

Sounds to me that your true allegiance is to Israel, not the U.S.

Ladies and gentlemen, THE dumbest comment of the day !

Not at all. It's a reasonable conclusion your posts. Do I really need to go back and pick out the examples?

Here's the one that prompted my post:

"Bibi is looking out for the nation of Israel, and her people. , first. Good for him."

This follows a long back and forth about Netanyahu's immersing himself in American Politics - is this really in the best interests of America? You seem to have come to a conclusion. And that conclusion clearly subordinates U.S. interests to Israel - or really, just Netanyahu's interests.

It's not dumb. It's logical and true.

It's illogical and completely false. Bibi is not immersing into US politics. He's trying to save his country's ass. The US is engaged in making a very bad deal w/ the worst offender of human rights in the region, and it's being orchestrated by a radical Leftist President, who has no interest in Israel's security.

See, you suffer from the delusion that this President ,Obama, is working in the best interest of the USA. He is not.

Me stating that Bibi is looking out for Israel is sane, sensible and accurate. In no way what so ever is my recognition of that simple fact proof that I support Israel more than I do the USA. I stand against Obama, not the USA.

Just proves how good Mosad is.

Mossad is only good because of the efforts by OUR CIA. Man do you ever get tired of running down OUR country?

Sounds to me that your true allegiance is to Israel, not the U.S.

Ladies and gentlemen, THE dumbest comment of the day !

Not at all. It's a reasonable conclusion your posts. Do I really need to go back and pick out the examples?

Here's the one that prompted my post:

"Bibi is looking out for the nation of Israel, and her people. , first. Good for him."

This follows a long back and forth about Netanyahu's immersing himself in American Politics - is this really in the best interests of America? You seem to have come to a conclusion. And that conclusion clearly subordinates U.S. interests to Israel - or really, just Netanyahu's interests.

It's not dumb. It's logical and true.

It's illogical and completely false. Bibi is not immersing into US politics. He's trying to save his country's ass. The US is engaged in making a very bad deal w/ the worst offender of human rights in the region, and it's being orchestrated by a radical Leftist President, who has no interest in Israel's security.

See, you suffer from the delusion that this President ,Obama, is working in the best interest of the USA. He is not.

Me stating that Bibi is looking out for Israel is sane, sensible and accurate. In no way what so ever is my recognition of that simple fact proof that I support Israel more than I do the USA. I stand against Obama, not the USA.

What I pointed out is very logical. You admitted that Netanyahu is looking out for Israel's interest, not ours. All I have to work with are your statements. I wouldn't presume to know what's in you're head, much less your heart.

But to say that Netanyahu is not immersing himself in U.S. politics is clearly delusional. It's also revealing. One can only assume you are generally informed by delusional beliefs.

What I pointed out is very logical. You admitted that Netanyahu is looking out for Israel's interest, not ours. All I have to work with are your statements. I wouldn't presume to know what's in you're head, much less your heart.

That the PM of Israel is looking out for what's best for Israel shouldn't be anything too cryptic. Me or anyone pointing that out does not , in ANY WAY WHAT SO EVER prove allegiance is being given to Israel over the USA.

What mental defect do yo have that you can't comprehend that simple, basic reality ???

But to say that Netanyahu is not immersing himself in U.S. politics is clearly delusional. It's also revealing. One can only assume you are generally informed by delusional beliefs.

He's addressing the joint session of the House and Senate. He's not supporting a party, a candidate, but TRYING to enlighten us as to the plight of Israel.

Did Winston Churchill immerse himself into OUR politics when he did the same ? How many got up and walked out in protest then ? ?

AUUSN......sometimes you seem to be on another planet. Are you a Star Wars sailor? You were so adamant about correcting me in our discussion about the evacuation of the Yemen embassy. But just yesterday I heard an interview with a Navy Seal who said the DoS people involved were a bunch of incompetents. He also said the Marines were "mad as hell" about being told to leave their weapons behind. I will take his word over yours any day. I do agree with you tough on our intelligence people though. I loved it yesterday when Clapper in essence said John Kerry and your beloved CIC were FOS on our safety from terrorists.

True but, in the interest of full and fair disclosure, they have also turned that intelligence capability loose on our government and some of our business interests as well.

There is a certain element in some right-wing circles that they can do no wrong. They are "God's chosen people". That scares me.

True but, in the interest of full and fair disclosure, they have also turned that intelligence capability loose on our government and some of our business interests as well.

if we didn't have all the conflicts we do with Muslim countries (which is a direct result of our alliance) we wouldn't need their intelligence.

That the PM of Israel is looking out for what's best for Israel shouldn't be anything too cryptic. Me or anyone pointing that out does not , in ANY WAY WHAT SO EVER prove allegiance is being given to Israel over the USA.

What mental defect do yo have that you can't comprehend that simple, basic reality ???

He's addressing the joint session of the House and Senate. He's not supporting a party, a candidate, but TRYING to enlighten us as to the plight of Israel.

Did Winston Churchill immerse himself into OUR politics when he did the same ? How many got up and walked out in protest then ? ?

Seriously? :-\

Did Churchill work around the administration with the Republicans to get himself invited against administration policy?

That's a crazy bad analogy.

if we didn't have all the conflicts we do with Muslim countries (which is a direct result of our alliance) we wouldn't need their intelligence.

False. Completely and utterly false

Archived