DOJ Won't Prosecute Wilson

Proud Tiger

And these weren’t the only emails they found. “Our review of documents revealed many additional email communications that exhibited racial or ethnic bias, as well as other forms of bias,” they wrote, adding that no one at the Ferguson PD was ever disciplined, or even called out, for their behavior:

Our investigation has not revealed any indication that any officer or court clerk engaged in these communications was ever disciplined. Nor did we see a single instance in which a police or court recipient of such an email asked that the sender refrain from sending such emails, or any indication that these emails were reported as inappropriate. Instead, the emails were usually forwarded along to others

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ξ BLACK REPUBLICAN Ξ (@blackrepublican) tweeted at 4:41 PM on Wed, Mar 04, 2015:

You pass laws that are intolerable, and wait for poor citizens to run up against them, take them to jail then fine them some more. #ferguson

Here is a rundown of these e-mails, with all descriptions taken directly from the Justice Department’s report:

• November 2008: An e-mail said President Obama would not be president for very long because “what black man holds a steady job for four years.”
  • March 2010: An e-mail mocked African Americans through a story involving child support. One line from the e-mail read: “I be so glad that dis be my last child support payment! Month after month, year after year, all dose payments!”
  • April 2011: An e-mail depicted Obama as a chimpanzee.
  • May 2011: An e-mail said: “An African-American woman in New Orleans was admitted into the hospital for a pregnancy termination. Two weeks later she received a check for $5,000. She phoned the hospital to ask who it was from. The hospital said, ‘Crimestoppers.’”
  • June 2011: An e-mail described a man seeking to obtain “welfare” for his dogs because they are “mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can’t speak English and have no frigging clue who their Daddies are.”
  • October 2011: An e-mail included a photo of a group of bare-chested women dancing, seemingly in Africa, with the caption, “Michelle Obama’s High School Reunion.”
  • December 2011: An e-mail included jokes that are based on offensive stereotypes about Muslims.

these jokes suck. some are over 30 years stale. who really has time to give a shat about this?

Here is a rundown of these e-mails, with all descriptions taken directly from the Justice Department’s report:

• November 2008: An e-mail said President Obama would not be president for very long because “what black man holds a steady job for four years.”
  • March 2010: An e-mail mocked African Americans through a story involving child support. One line from the e-mail read: “I be so glad that dis be my last child support payment! Month after month, year after year, all dose payments!”
  • April 2011: An e-mail depicted Obama as a chimpanzee.
  • May 2011: An e-mail said: “An African-American woman in New Orleans was admitted into the hospital for a pregnancy termination. Two weeks later she received a check for $5,000. She phoned the hospital to ask who it was from. The hospital said, ‘Crimestoppers.’”
  • June 2011: An e-mail described a man seeking to obtain “welfare” for his dogs because they are “mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can’t speak English and have no frigging clue who their Daddies are.”
  • October 2011: An e-mail included a photo of a group of bare-chested women dancing, seemingly in Africa, with the caption, “Michelle Obama’s High School Reunion.”
  • December 2011: An e-mail included jokes that are based on offensive stereotypes about Muslims.

I am curious if the email authors remain on the force or if they've been dealt with in a judicial manner?

Let me get this straight.......the DOJ spent money compiling jokes and actually put them in the report?

Let me get this straight.......the DOJ spent money compiling jokes and actually put them in the report?

i was expecting evidence of KKK affiliations or aryan brotherhood.

Yeah. They went looking for jokes. They've got a whole list of "your mama" and "knock knock" jokes the world has never heard before. <_<

So THAT is the reason for wasting time and tax $$$.......

Yeah let's keep those black folks down huh? What a waste of money. Sarc off. I bet if I got a look at your email inbox I'd find some just like the ones mentioned above.

Soooo, since I am against (what was obvious to everyone) a total and complete waste of time and money in order for barry and holder to make political points...I am a racist? What a sad and pathetic point of view.if you only knew how utterly wrong you are. But, my guess is you grew accustomed to being wrong long ago.......

Yeah let's keep those black folks down huh? What a waste of money. Sarc off. I bet if I got a look at your email inbox I'd find some just like the ones mentioned above.

Soooo, since I am against (what was obvious to everyone) a total and complete waste of time and money in order for barry and holder to make political points...I am a racist? What a sad and pathetic point of view.if you only knew how utterly wrong you are. But, my guess is you grew accustomed to being wrong long ago.......

It wasn't a waste of time and money. And I'm far from anything resembling an Eric Holder fan.

If all they did was demonstrate to the people of Ferguson that an objective view of the evidence from someone they would be more likely to trust and see as an ally results in the same decision on Wilson's actions, it was worth doing that.

But also, it was worth it because there is definitely a problem there. Sure there are idiots fanning the flames for their own reasons, but there are plenty of normal black folks in that town that have grown to distrust their own police department. The investigation gave some possible reasons why that is. It was worth looking into and hopefully getting some of this stuff in the light will result in some changes, perhaps some idiots losing their jobs and being replaced by more respectful officers and maybe the community can heal.

It wasn't a waste of time and money. And I'm far from anything resembling an Eric Holder fan.

If all they did was demonstrate to the people of Ferguson that an objective view of the evidence from someone they would be more likely to trust and see as an ally results in the same decision on Wilson's actions, it was worth doing that.

But also, it was worth it because there is definitely a problem there. Sure there are idiots fanning the flames for their own reasons, but there are plenty of normal black folks in that town that have grown to distrust their own police department. The investigation gave some possible reasons why that is. It was worth looking into and hopefully getting some of this stuff in the light will result in some changes, perhaps some idiots losing their jobs and being replaced by more respectful officers and maybe the community can heal.

Well stated.

Ferguson officials erased tickets for friends and family, DOJ discovers

http://www.stltoday....E1hk74U.twitter

Well that is it!!

FPD & FCH do things all cities do in every state in America!!!!!!!

String'em all up! :lmao:

(Do some of you folks just think you cant embarrass yourselves?)

Ferguson police routinely used Tasers "where less force—or no force at all—would do." Almost 90 percent of the time cops used force, it was against African Americans, and often they used unnecessary force against people with mental health disabilities:

Excessive force (pg 31)

doj-report-on-ferguson-police-department-p31-normal.gif

white resident who has lived in Ferguson for 48 years told DOJ officials that it felt like Ferguson's policing and court system is "designed to bring a black man down." In other interviews, several black residents talked about Ferguson's "long history of targeting blacks for harassment and degrading treatment"—some talked about changing their commute to work to avoid Ferguson or moving out of the state altogether as a result:

Long history (pg 82)

doj-report-on-ferguson-police-department-p82-normal.gif

Huntsville PD too.

Even the Tallapoosa County sheriff's deputies have body cams. About a month ago, such a body cam validated an officer's shooting and killing of a local man. Many of the man's relatives were starting to get on the warpath until the grand jury got done and the body cam pictures were released to the media. The deceased had a gun, ran away and then hid behind some bushes, began shouting threats and pointed his gun at the deputy.

It later turned out that the gun was a BB gun but this modern BB gun looked just like a 1911 style pistol.

We're lucky here, both the deputy and the deceased were white people so Obama won't be sending Hit Man Holder out Dadeville's Booger Hollow Road.

Huntsville PD too.

Even the Tallapoosa County sheriff's deputies have body cams. About a month ago, such a body cam validated an officer's shooting and killing of a local man. Many of the man's relatives were starting to get on the warpath until the grand jury got done and the body cam pictures were released to the media. The deceased had a gun, ran away and then hid behind some bushes, began shouting threats and pointed his gun at the deputy.

It later turned out that the gun was a BB gun but this modern BB gun looked just like a 1911 style pistol.

We're lucky here, both the deputy and the deceased were white people so Obama won't be sending Hit Man Holder out Dadeville's Booger Hollow Road.

hmm....... somebody else here familiar with that area.

:D

One black Ferguson resident told Justice Department officials about his interaction with a Ferguson police officer, in which the officer told him "N*****, I can find something to lock you up on":

"N*****, I can find something to lock you up on." (pg 76)

doj-report-on-ferguson-police-department-p76-normal.gif

USN, We get it now. Ferguson is full of racists, even if there is almost ZERO evidence there according to the DOJ.

This sounds far more like sour grapes than FPD literally out there being the racial boogie men we were told they were a few months ago.. It isnt good at all, but when you were looking for a squad room of smoking guns and all you get is a hand full of emails and few random anecdotes that express only one side, that really doesnt look like much at this point. Is FPD a great police force? Hell no. But they are looking for minutiae now to just get out of Ferguson with some dignity.

The DOJ came in looking for negligent homicide, manslaughter, maybe murder, & hate crimes, etc

They left with almost nothing except a penchant for crying wolf way too loud and way too often.

We got Ferguson looted. The DA and the FPD were smeared mercilessly by the DOJ and the media.

At the end we find out the DOJ actually had just about bupkis.

Wonder how much time, money, and effort was wasted at Ferguson?

"If you first seek to find the worst in mankind.....You surely will"...............

"If you first seek to find the worst in mankind.....You surely will"...............

Normally, but in this case even the DOJ's goon squad couldn't find anything significant.

Normally, but in this case even the DOJ's goon squad couldn't find anything significant.

If you're an old white guy it's not significant...

If you're an old white guy educated thinker it's not significant...BUT NOT ANYTHING NEAR WHAT WE WERE TOLD WAS THERE TO BE FOUND.

FTFY

Archived