Capture.png

7/18/15

CKPOvLpUYAA-aQM.jpg

Rendering

CHy1wtCWcAA9nE5.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the web cam working for anyone? I've tried it off and on since it was posted on Twitter and I haven't had it work a single time.

Are you able take some shots from inside Jordan-Hare?

I didn't see any gates open on Saturday or I would have. However I think with construction underway they can't allow anyone inside for safety reasons.

Obviously this was all set to go as soon as the Trustees approved....did not take long to get the work under way. Any word on whether they will be able to take a few minutes to permanently repair the time clock while installing this multi-million dollar board?

Obviously this was all set to go as soon as the Trustees approved....did not take long to get the work under way. Any word on whether they will be able to take a few minutes to permanently repair the time clock while installing this multi-million dollar board?

I read somewhere that the timeclock and the sound system will be updated as well. Probably on AUF

Anyone have any idea of when the new scoreboard will be in? I reckon that they're shooting to have it ready to go for A-Day and all the videos they love to show. If so, my mind is blown at how quickly these monstrous things get torn down and put up.

Anyone have any idea of when the new scoreboard will be in? I reckon that they're shooting to have it ready to go for A-Day and all the videos they love to show. If so, my mind is blown at how quickly these monstrous things get torn down and put up.

A new scoreboard isn't a huge undertaking. It's not a complex operation. It's rather straightforward. Get someone that does this regularly and it can proceed at a good pace.

I was there. Soaked with the pre-game rain and then on the edge of my seat until late in the 4th when we scored twice within like 2 minutes to take the lead and win. Still remember the hit on Freeman by Groves and the touchdown by Coleman. The video board looked great that first time. But my memory is a little hazy because it was the first game, and my tolerance for adult beverages had gone down since the '06 season. I was in rare form at gametime.

snapback.pngTaiyushka, on Yesterday, 11:23 PM, said:

snapback.png cooltigger21, on Yesterday,11:29 PM, said:

A new scoreboard isn't a huge undertaking. It's not a complex operation. It's rather straightforward. Get someone that does this regularly and it can proceed at a good pace.

--------------------------------------------------------------

If the Jags new jumbotron is any indication, it's going to take them awhile just to build the support structure.

BmEwD_iIIAAmyxW.png

Archived