New Scoreboard - Construction Progress

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I was actually gonna ask if any of you guys are excited/curious as I am what our tunnel video looks like next year.

I'd just like something powerful. And modernized. Show this era of Auburn football. No reminiscing.

Would be cool if in the debut of the new screen they initially limited the size of the display to the size of the previous screen while playing the "kick six" video then as the ball is caught in the end zone to expand the display to the full screen for the full 109 yard return! JH would rock!

Save that idea for the Iron Bowl!

The Kick Six is one of the greatest moments in all of Auburn football history, but I hope it isn't the highlight of tunnel videos, highlights, etc. for many more years.

I'd just like something powerful. And modernized. Show this era of Auburn football. No reminiscing.

Yeah, show that modernized defense of the last four or five years....

Guys like Kolen, Spikes, Crain, Dansby, Smith, Rocker, Humphrey, Bruce, Beck, Robinson, Rogers, Rosegreen, McClinton, Langner and the like have no business being up on that big modernized TV set.

Yeah, show that modernized defense of the last four or five years....

Guys like Kolen, Spikes, Crain, Dansby, Smith, Rocker, Humphrey, Bruce, Beck, Robinson, Rogers, Rosegreen, McClinton, Langner and the like have no business being up on that big modernized TV set.

Are we even thought of as a defensive team anymore? Didn't think so...

I'm not saying that they don't BELONG. I'm just saying it gets old seeing the same thing year after year after year. Let's be good enough to where the leaving class is the focus of the following years video.

the following has become my habit:

wake up ...

make coffee ...

open up AUFamily to see what is new with the "New Scoreboard - Construction Progress" thread ...

go about my day ...

wake up ...

make coffee ...

open up AUFamily to see what is new with the "New Scoreboard - Construction Progress" thread ...

go about my day ...

Oh good, I'm not the only one.

wake up ...

make coffee ...

go about my day ...

So there's 3 of us... except coffee isn't quite my thing.

wake up ...

make coffee ...

go about my day ...

Same here! Can't stand it, haven't had it since I was a kid

Any pics from today showing what is going on with the other side ?

Go back a couple pages and see what AUEngineer2016 posted a couple days ago. Looks the exact same.

Go back a couple pages and see what AUEngineer2016 posted a couple days ago. Looks the exact same.

Thanks, I looked at it. So it looks the same ? I wonder what they have been doing with those cranes the last couple days.

Thanks, I looked at it. So it looks the same ? I wonder what they have been doing with those cranes the last couple days.

Playing Jenga!!

wake up ...

make coffee ...

go about my day ...

Too old fashioned?

:poke:

Looks the exact same. I had noticed very little work had been done on the front side so I decided to check out the back. Disappointed to see nothing had really been done. I guess they're still doing wiring and whatnot.

To be honest i am more excited about the new sound system which was sorely needed.

Ps. The other scoreboard looks hilarious by comparison. That high school thing will never be changed!

From what I could tell this morning, they were still working on putting on the siding, however I only got to see it from the same angle I posted the other day.

To be honest i am more excited about the new sound system which was sorely needed.

Ps. The other scoreboard looks hilarious by comparison. That high school thing will never be changed!

After next football season, we will never see that eye-sore again.

I'm also excited about the full-length banners on the upper decks. I think those will look pretty sweet.

After next football season, we will never see that eye-sore again.

I'm also excited about the full-length banners on the upper decks. I think those will look pretty sweet.

Can anyone post a comparison photo of the banners? I can't imagine this.

Seeing the people inside working on it really gives you a feel for how humongous it is. Thanks Red

Archived