New Scoreboard - Construction Progress

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From above ...

CIsHkyzWsAAdgau.png

Too bad it's not just a-little bigger.

You're right. The upper deck makes it look too small.

BsgZ55aCYAAyJJp.jpg

You Be The Judge!

Dont ask me why, but this makes me very happy.

For some reason, i think this could be a game changer for recruiting and the way the rest of college football looks at the Auburn program.

If you want to compete nationally, you have to be willing to make big, bold commitments.

The ESPN comment section seems to suggest otherwise.

The comment section? Isn't the ESPN comment section typically filled with the same level of intelligence and insight that one finds in the comment sections at places like Yahoo and AL.com?

When the poster said "college football world" I assumed he meant fans. Believe it or not, the comment section is pretty indicative of fans thoughts. No matter how unintelligible they may be.

Actually, I find most comment sections at news sites to be a repository of societal misfits, mouth-breathers and idiots of all stripes with only the occasional commenter putting down anything that I might consider actual "thought" and certainly not any reliable indicator of the way any particular fan base (other than the aforementioned societal misfits, mouth-breathers and idiots of all stripes) feels about much of anything.

Absolutely SPOT ON.. The select few that choose to comment on those articles aren't even close to a realistic pulse of how things are viewed. Anybody that thinks so, either hasn't actually read those unintelligible comments or they are just gullible enough to believe it. it's going to take a lot more than a bunch of bottom feeders posting from their parents basement to determine the impact of it. Besides, who the frick cares what those people think. Their opinion simply doesn't matter.

For some reason, i think this could be a game changer for recruiting and the way the rest of college football looks at the Auburn program.

If you want to compete nationally, you have to be willing to make big, bold commitments.

The comment section? Isn't the ESPN comment section typically filled with the same level of intelligence and insight that one finds in the comment sections at places like Yahoo and AL.com?

When the poster said "college football world" I assumed he meant fans. Believe it or not, the comment section is pretty indicative of fans thoughts. No matter how unintelligible they may be.

Actually, I find most comment sections at news sites to be a repository of societal misfits, mouth-breathers and idiots of all stripes with only the occasional commenter putting down anything that I might consider actual "thought" and certainly not any reliable indicator of the way any particular fan base (other than the aforementioned societal misfits, mouth-breathers and idiots of all stripes) feels about much of anything.

Absolutely SPOT ON.. The select few that choose to comment on those articles aren't even close to a realistic pulse of how things are viewed. Anybody that thinks so, either hasn't actually read those unintelligible comments or they are just gullible enough to believe it. it's going to take a lot more than a bunch of bottom feeders posting from their parents basement to determine the impact of it. Besides, who the frick cares what those people think. Their opinion simply doesn't matter.

Glad this is a message board where opinions are safe from being ridiculed.

Glad this is a message board where opinions are safe from being ridiculed.

Lol you're barking up the wrong tree my friend. It's War Tiger's opinion and NO ONE else's.

From above ...

CIsHkyzWsAAdgau.png

via IG/wareagleflyingteam

That picture should make some of the "too big" group feel better. The scale of it is absolutely a home run. It is perfect. I will say it again, it will balance perfectly with the north endzone remodel.

From above ...

CIsHkyzWsAAdgau.png

via IG/wareagleflyingteam

That picture should make some of the "too big" group feel better. The scale of it is absolutely a home run. It is perfect. I will say it again, it will balance perfectly with the north endzone remodel.

Absolutely. I'm more excited for the north endzone renovation than anything else.

Love all the green space on our campus. We really are spoiled by the quality of Auburn's campus.

I noticed all the green space also. It's one of the nicest campuses you will find.

Well when those recruits get to see it, I just think they will have to look forward to seeing their pics on that thing.

Well when those recruits get to see it, I just think they will have to look forward to seeing their pics on that thing.

I'm picturing recruits playing video games on it.

I'm picturing recruits playing video games on it.

That would be so cool.

Archived