New Scoreboard - Construction Progress

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder when it is all said and done, what kind of wind shear that thing will withstand?? It will have to be a ton b/c of the surface area of the board will catch so much of it, but looks like relative building marvel for that time of video board for an outdoor venue.

My god that's going to be huge.

Congratulations,

.... at your age that not something you get to say everyday !!!

given my current work and travel time situation I wasn't sure I would be able to make it to a game this season but I've GOT to see this scoreboard in person.

Can we brick all the support structure?

Hell, I'd like to see the whole section surrounding the support structure and all the steel/iron that's exposed get bricked up. The metal erector set is getting massive at JHS with this lates addition. :thumbsdown:

Hell, I'd like to see the whole section surrounding the support structure and all the steel/iron that's exposed get bricked up. The metal erector set is getting massive at JHS with this lates addition. :thumbsdown:

I thought you just hung those big LED monitors on the wall.....what's with the Lego stuff they are putting up.?

I thought you just hung those big LED monitors on the wall.....what's with the Lego stuff they are putting up.?

:lol:

Seeing the picture with the eagle, I've finally figured out why the thing has to be so incredibly huge...they are trying to keep Spirit and Nova from flying out of the stadium again! Now it all makes sense!!! :-\

Archived