Boehner made deal with Pelosi to use Netanyahu speech as cover for funding amnesty

cooltigger21

If this is true then Boehner is close to being put out to pasture as far as the leadership goes. It doesn't surprise me in the least that he would do this. He can't keep making deals with the democrats and ignoring his own party and expect to hang on to his job. He needs to go now. http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/05/report-boehner-cut-deal-with-nancy-pelosi-to-use-netanyahu-speech-as-cover-to-fund-obamas-executive-amnesty/

If this is true then Boehner is close to being put out to pasture as far as the leadership goes. It doesn't surprise me in the least that he would do this. He can't keep making deals with the democrats and ignoring his own party and expect to hang on to his job. He needs to go now. http://www.breitbart...cutive-amnesty/

Seriously?

That was an absurd distortion of the Politico piece. The fact that leaders of congress have private meetings is a "bombshell" report?

Furthermore, there is nothing in that "bombshell" report that justifies the conclusion Brietbart is pushing, which is clearly an agenda. Did you even read the Politco piece this was based on? I bet you didn't.

You really ought to apply some critical thinking to this sort of stuff before just swallowing it wholesale.

ct.....I agree 100%

Seriously?

That was an absurd distortion of the Politico piece. The fact that leaders of congress have private meetings is a "bombshell" report?

Furthermore, there is nothing in that "bombshell" report that justifies the conclusion Brietbart is pushing, which is clearly an agenda. Did you even read the Politco piece this was based on? I bet you didn't.

You really ought to apply some critical thinking to this sort of stuff before just swallowing it wholesale.

I don't care how it went down homie. The point is that Boehner caved and let Obama have his illegal amesty deal. That is why he should be replaced. He and McConnell both are weak and unwilling to stand up and fight the democrats on anything.

You are correct CT. THIS will not go away. Even a good deal with the devil (which this is NOT) is still a deal with the devil.....

I don't care how it went down homie. The point is that Boehner caved and let Obama have his illegal amesty deal. That is why he should be replaced. He and McConnell both are weak and unwilling to stand up and fight the democrats on anything.

No, he let Obama - or the country - get funding for "homeland defense" (for better or worse).

I they don't want Obama to have his "illegal amnesty deal", all they have to do is pass alternative legislation. Your idea of "fixing" the problem is going to generate more such political gridlock and unilateral, executive action.

Archived