My son was never a violent man

AURaptor

I'm sorry, but at some point the media just need to pull back & not interview grieving parents & family members.

"My son was never a violent man, and I don't want to see violence in his name," Andrea Irwin, Tony Robinson's mother, said to those gathered for a march that was to include a stop at the state Department of Corrections headquarters to protest black incarceration rates.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mother-of-man-slain-by-cops-no-violence-in-his-name/

Most 19 yr olds aren't convicted armed felons. Least not the peaceful types.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At 19, Timmy had already committed 1 armed robbery. The night he was shot, he reportedly assaulted 2 people, choking one. Then he got into a scuffle with a cop, who was responding to a call that Timmy had assaulted 2 citizens .

Those are the #'s which matter. Not unrelated & disconnected stats.

At 19, Timmy had already committed 1 armed robbery. The night he was shot, he reportedly assaulted 2 people, choking one. Then he got into a scuffle with a cop, who was responding to a call that Timmy had assaulted 2 citizens .

Those are the #'s which matter. Not unrelated & disconnected stats.

Raptor all criminal history is irrelevant to the hucksters of the world. They've got a narrative to promote and and they are going to do it come hell or highwater. It's not his fault anyway. It's the fault of society for not giving him enough free stuff or maybe his parents didn't love him enough or some such something.

"Well, from the standpoint of jobs, we have a lot of jobs. It's just that there are a lot of people who do not have the skill level to man these jobs. And that's the biggest problem we have," the mayor said. "There are industries and businesses here that are searching for people to come to work. But many times they're not able to get the jobs because they're not going back to pick up that trade or that technical skill that's needed in order to take that job."

- mayor of Selma, George Evans.

It's an empty argument to conclude that since stats don't show pure equality that it somehow proves racism. It's as valid as Hillary claiming she only had 1 device so that limited her to 1 email account. It's pure bunk, and totally meaningless. .

I always love seeing old white guys who live in their posh gated communities, discussing race as though they have it all figured out.

If there weren't jobs available we wouldn't be getting swamped with immigrants from Central America. They come here, happy to do jobs that our native born refuse to perform. Yesterday I watched a tree planting crew work. All Latinos, with one American supervisor/interpreter.

Thirty years ago our native-born were doing this work. Now we give away so much that sitting on the porch and swiping your EBT card is a viable alternative to beginning level employment.

"A job that requires sweat, dirt and getting scratched by the occasional briar? Forget that! Let the Mexicans do it and I'll cash my food stamps!"

I always love seeing old white guys who live in their posh gated communities, discussing race as though they have it all figured out.

But you can speculate all you want to. As though you know who they are and where they live.

PowerofDixieland........you will soon learn he knows everything....even what you think. Old white guys?.......nothing racial here..

But you can speculate all you want to. As though you know who they are and where they live.

Looks like I struck a nerve. Good. Good.

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Selma+Cast+Director+Commemorate+Life+Dr+Martin+NMsIGy_uiLjl.jpg

Not sure if Mayor Evans has been referred to as a " old white guy " before.

:laugh:

Looks like I struck a nerve. Good. Good.

How so? I simply pointed out the obvious.

http://www2.pictures...MsIGy_uiLjl.jpg

Nice try. I was talking about the old white guys on this forum. That includes you, the defender of Steve Scalise...

They won't stop doing that. It's too juicy to not do. The emotional state of the family is irrelevant plus it helps them advance the narrative of a racist America.

Forgive me if I've mistaken your meaning, but the way you reference "advanc[ing] the narrative of a racist America" makes it seem as though you don't believe race remains an issue in the U.S. today. Could you clarify?

This is clear cut. Spin anyway you wish. Facts are facts............

AUUSN........While you defend young dudes shooting police officers. You don't even seem to care a cop has been shot thru the eye and the bullet lodged in his neck and the other shot thru the neck and the bullet lodged near his spine. Instead of expressing any concern for them you just want to spew you s**t on a message board.

AUUSN........While you defend young dudes shooting police officers. You don't even seem to care a cop has been shot thru the eye and the bullet lodged in his neck and the other shot thru the neck and the bullet lodged near his spine. Instead of expressing any concern for them you just want to spew you s**t on a message board.

More lies. I never defended the young dudes (good job on not calling them "boy") shooting police officers. I speaking on the greater issue. You just want to deflect.

But he and the rest of the military tried to tell the police that they were doing their jobs all wrong.

Again more lies. Wrong no, but misguided yes.

Nice try. I was talking about the old white guys on this forum. That includes you, the defender of Steve Scalise...

Clarify your words more. If you can. Per usual, you ignore the facts & make ASSumptions.

Scalise is a nice red herring, though I do defend his right to say his mind. Thought you did too. Guess not. Just a sunshine sailor, if that.

Clarify your words more. If you can. Per usual, you ignore the facts & make ASSumptions.

Scalise is a nice red herring, though I do defend his right to say his mind. Thought you did too. Guess not. Just a sunshine sailor, if that.

Exactly what 'facts' am I ignoring? How about the fact that you never showed us your taxes (I showed mine) because you stated flatly that you pay for all my healthcare.

Again you lie, but that's expected for a professional troll. , on the public dole.

T Robinson was a violent man. Despite what mamma said. She, like you, are blind to the truth.

I can take this....I would like to see the white youth portrayed for what they are as well though...

Archived