Hillary's Blackberry Not Issued By DoS

Proud Tiger

She has a lot of explaining to do.

http://www.washingto...ss=rss_politics

is the convenience thing the most obvious smoke screen lie for her motive or what? I'd say going to the trouble of setting up a private server would be a good bit more of an inconvenience than setting up a personal account on your govt issued or being "burdened" by an additional 4 ounce device?

What amazes me out of all this is how out of all the people in the democratic party, nobody, at least so far, seems to be willing to stand up and challenge her. She is the best they have?

ct......even the WH is throwing her under the bus. Based on what I hear, there is no love lost between Obama's folks and the Clinton supporters.

ct......even the WH is throwing her under the bus. Based on what I hear, there is no love lost between Obama's folks and the Clinton supporters.

Oh that's been known for some time. I still wonder if someone connected to Obama is the one that unearthed all this stuff? It wouldn't surprise me in the least. It sounds absurd until you stop and think about who he is but one has to wonder if he might not try to have a third term. Yeah it's not allowed by the constitution but since when has he ever let that stop him. It's extremely unlikely but you can't rule it out completely.

ct......right. There is no telling what he may try before this term ends. I think things are only get nastier between Rep. and Dems.

Just look at this forum and how things have become so polarized and nasty in the past year..ad w re all AU people except for one or two trolls. Imagine how bad things could get in the broader population.

ct......right. There is no telling what he may try before this term ends. I think things are only get nastier between Rep. and Dems.

Say it aint so! The "healer of the planet, the great uniter of hope and change will be party to nasty bad faith dealings with republicans?

Archived