Men vs. LSU - game thread

RunInRed

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see us put 5 perimeter players out there and make Mickey and Martin chase them around and get them away from the basket negating their shot blocking. I can't remember which one of the 2 lead the nation in blocks.

It's not like we're going to out-rebound them anyways.

AU getting the shots....just starting cold

It is Mickey, I think Tiger.....almost 4 avg a game. 3.67 or close.

http://espn.go.com/m.../sort/avgBlocks

Yep.

Thanks!

We are getting good looks so far but they just aren't going down. If we can just keep it close until the final TV timeout I think we can pull it out.

We are sluggish, they are giving some touch calls to the corndogs, we are not rebounding...A few adjustments..we are still in it. Need to thump it though, can't let it get away.....

if only we had a normal sized PF that would have been a dunk and a Sportscenter Top 10 play. Man our offense is stuck in the mud right now

Once Bowers can learn to be in full control he will be even more of a force. I know I complain about his size often, but he's a hoss.

He has fine size for a forward. He is just forced out of position (center) with our roster

No way he can play forward....basically can't shoot a basketball. If he were more of a jumper he could handle center at his height.... mostly, we don't have a center....of any size.

Being undersized and having to play 3 games in 3 days is tough. We have to scrap for everything, nothing is easy.

Archived