Enough is Enough!!

Proud Tiger

Any thinking soul must agree...

When the Ferguson issues began, I asked everyone to withhold judgement until all facts were on the table. Once we had those facts it became crystal clear the protest were propagated with untruths. Lies for you hardliners. Hand up Don't Shoot never happened! We were all sold a false narrative by the leaders of this country, media, and of course the race baitors. That would be Jesse and Al for you "real" simpletons.

What have we gained from this? Is Ferguson better today? Some might say yes because we found that a few bad apples sent racist emails. Others, particularly Ferguson business owners, will say no because their business is burnt to the damn ground! It all depends on your focus.

Are race relations better today due to this misguided attempt by the aforementioned group of idiots?

Still today we have protests in Ferguson thanks in part to nutjobs like George Soros. Even sadder? There are nutjobs, some on our own forum, that don't have a level of intelligence necessary to see thru the nonsense. Those with a faux cause might ignore facts and insist this is good for America, good for race relations, and good for mankind. That my AUFamily is sad as hell and quite frankly embarrassing. :rant:

When the Ferguson issues began, I asked everyone to withhold judgement until all facts were on the table. Once we had those facts it became crystal clear the protest were propagated with untruths. Lies for you hardliners. Hand up Don't Shoot never happened! We were all sold a false narrative by the leaders of this country, media, and of course the race baitors. That would be Jesse and Al for you "real" simpletons.

What have we gained from this? Is Ferguson better today? Some might say yes because we found that a few bad apples sent racist emails. Others, particularly Ferguson business owners, will say no because their business is burnt to the damn ground! It all depends on your focus.

Are race relations better today due to this misguided attempt by the aforementioned group of idiots?

Still today we have protests in Ferguson thanks in part to nutjobs like George Soros. Even sadder? There are nutjobs, some on our own forum, that don't have a level of intelligence necessary to see thru the nonsense. Those with a faux cause might ignore facts and insist this is good for America, good for race relations, and good for mankind. That my AUFamily is sad as hell and quite frankly embarrassing. :rant:/>

GREAT post. Thanks for stating the clear unvarnished Truth.

Still today we have protests in Ferguson thanks in part to nutjobs like George Soros. Even sadder? There are nutjobs, some on our own forum, that don't have a level of intelligence necessary to see thru the nonsense. Those with a faux cause might ignore facts and insist this is good for America, good for race relations, and good for mankind. That my AUFamily is sad as hell and quite frankly embarrassing. :rant:/>

i remember you and i think weegs777 both said wait. At first i was with you. But when the video was released of the robbery i had seen enough to make a judgment. I am sorry for being right.

Yeah, but he's not treated equally.

and sadly, he represents EVERYTHING that is wrong with the left. He's a liar a cheater and a convicted criminal yet he's Obama chief liaison on race relations. Only in america! :dunno:

Archived