Visitors Weekend of 03/14/15

JoeinPF

Here's a partial list (will continue to update, check back) ...

2015 Signees

4* RB Kerryon Johnson

4* DE Prince Tega Wanogho, Jr

3* TE Jalen Harris

4* QB Ervin "Woody" Barrett

4* CB John Broussard

4* CB Chad Clay

4* QB Jawon Pass

3* TE Landon Rice (Commit)

3* OG Parker Braun

3* ATH Jay Jay Jones

3* OT Marcus Tatum

DE Tyreic Martin

CB/SS Kyshaun McDaniel

OLB/TE Stephen Omorogbe

4* WR Nico Collins

4* RB Alaric Williams

4* CB Jaymest Williams

LB Malik Robinson

RB Kurt Taylor

S Jaquan Henderson

QB James Harris

OLB La'Dedric Jackson

OLB/DE Alfred Thomas

Thanks Red! I realize it's not a big weekend, but IMHO seeing who is stopping by to see Spring practice says a lot.

Surprised to see Pass coming back so soon. Didn't he have some negative things to say about AU after his last visit?

What he says publicly and to the coaches are two different things fwiw.

Surprised to see Pass coming back so soon. Didn't he have some negative things to say about AU after his last visit?

What he says publicly and to the coaches are two different things fwiw.

Roger that.

2016 4* CB Chad Clay ...

Auburn today with the lil shawty

CAFmx1iUYAARluQ.jpg

@TheReal_Chad4

She seems slight, but maybe a slot wr. Needs to bulk up a bit, but high expectations if we can get the hair in the helmet. NVNC!

Believe FSU is trending at the moment. Everything I've heard says tht she had a great visit and the coaches see her as a potential slot reciever/safety. Lots of potential.

2018 QB James Foster (Montgomery, Ala. - Sydney Lanier) ...

image.jpg

Foster – a 6-foot-3, 188-pound quarterback – has turned heads with his fluid throwing motion and athletic ability. He said he's ready for the attention that comes with being a Division I prospect.

"I'm just excited. It's a blessing. I'm at a loss for words," Foster said. "I'm ready for all of it. Just trying to win a state championship. And stay focused on my team and my grades."

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/prepsports/2015/03/11/two-lanier-freshmen-get-sec-offer-going-to-rivals-camp/70183326/

2018 Sidney Lanier HS DE/OLB Alfred Thomas 6'3 240lbs ...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thomas – a 6-foot-3, 240-pound defensive end-linebacker – burst onto the scene with nine sacks for the Poets last season. He was also the goal-line back for the Poets, and said he can fit in anywhere on the field.

"I didn't expect it at first. But I think I had a good season and it happened," Thomas said. "I feel comfortable anywhere on the football field, any position. It doesn't matter really. It's just football. I love the game."

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/prepsports/2015/03/11/two-lanier-freshmen-get-sec-offer-going-to-rivals-camp/70183326/

Going into the weekend I had heard it a only going to be small group. but it looks like it turned out to be a solid group it some definite keepers.

Thanks Red for all your reporting. Without your efforts we would not have know how broad the interest level is among recruits.

Archived