Black Policeman Killed by Two Blacks

Proud Tiger

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would Sharpton's new law have made a difference here ?

The two were identified late Friday morning as 24-year-old Ramone Williams, who has an assault record, and 29-year-old Carlton Hipps, who has been arrested six times previously, according to reports.

Both were good boys, though. Honest. Just ask their mama.

Sorry low down racists....uhh... Nevermind.

The "hands up, don't shoot" and the "I can't breathe" crowd have sure been quiet on this one. This scenario is a nightmare for them.

Whoa whoa whoa.... hold on.

So you guys are saying there are crap people of all races??!!??

*Please refer to my drunken post from last night.

Another race post, but NEVER post anything of the opposite way. White kids shooting up a school or theatre....nope. Police kicking a guys butt (white guy) and lying on him...nope. I guess I'm going to have to start making the posts since my point has been made now....

cole.. ...it is a race post only if YOU make it one. It is a factual post so I guess facts are racist to you .IMO you are by far the biggest racist on this board but I will others chime in.

cole.. ...it is a race post only if YOU make it one. It is a factual post so I guess facts are racist to you .IMO you are by far the biggest racist on this board but I will others chime in.

Cole and other libs will gloss over black on white crime or even black on black crime. Let one white man do something to a black man and watch them scream from the mountaintop.

Cole and other libs will gloss over black on white crime or even black on black crime. Let one white man do something to a black man and watch them scream from the mountaintop.

You don't know me at all. You actually should apologize but I know you won't. I'll speak on it all. I'm as open minded as they come. You need to look in the mirror and try to improve yourself instead of trying to judge somebody

My point is the theme of your posts. Answer it instead of posting and running away like you ALWAYS do. Why don't you ever highlight any crime a white person does? Why don't you ever highlight the crimes that are against black people? What's the difference with what you do on this board and what many complain about the media doing as far as always wanting to cast a black person in negative light?........I know I know you have a black friend right?

And funny how you just tried to set up an come attack Cole post. But I welcome anybody who thinks that to chime in. Anybody who thinks I'm racist please post the examples and let's talk about it. PT you can't even play the hide how you feel game, you used a slur against me on this board. You're not tricking anybody...

My point is the theme of your posts. Answer it instead of posting and running away like you ALWAYS do. Why don't you ever highlight any crime a white person does? Why don't you ever highlight the crimes that are against black people? What's the difference with what you do on this board and what many complain about the media doing as far as always wanting to cast a black person in negative light?........I know I know you have a black friend right?

I mean, you two are friends right? :)

I mean, you two are friends right? :)/>

No don't joke this off, if I'm lying tell me. He said this post isn't a race post but look at the threads he starts....you don't see a pattern?

Another race post, but NEVER post anything of the opposite way. White kids shooting up a school or theatre....nope. Police kicking a guys butt (white guy) and lying on him...nope. I guess I'm going to have to start making the posts since my point has been made now....

Those aren't race related either

No don't joke this off, if I'm lying tell me. He said this post isn't a race post but look at the threads he starts....you don't see a pattern?

I made a joke because it is obvious, the thread name contains no other identifiers of the three people involved except for their skin color lol.

It's like me making a post where the topic is "red,blue,green,yellow" and then saying, whoa whoa buddy... how can you say this post is about colors??!!??

I sure see the pattern in yours. That chip is getting huge.

What do you see of yourself. Yes I do have a chip with you. Many understand it. With other people? No not at all

It's not race crimes but highlighting and starting threads where black people did this or black people said that but it turned out to be this is definitely race related

cole.....I challenge you to back up your accusation about the threads I start. I looked back at the last 25 threads I started and this one is the only one that has anything at all about race and only you would see it as racist. So.......even if give you this one that's one in 25. Now, back up your accusation.

I made a joke because it is obvious, hell the damn thread name contains no other identifiers of the three people involved except for their skin color lol.

It's like me making a post where the topic is "red,blue,green,yellow" and then saying, whoa whoa buddy... how can you say this post is about colors??!!??

lol..

Ok but back your claims up first since you made your accusations first. I'm starting a 6 hour drive right now. But actually dealing with you I wouldn't be surprised with you deleting your threads...

aujeff11 and Mims....it sure wasn't intended to be racist. I made it only as a point that all blacks aren't killed by white cops as had been insinuated by some here.

aujeff11 and Mims....it sure wasn't intended to be racist. I made it only as a point that all blacks aren't killed by white cops as had been insinuated by some here.

Back that claim up. Who insinuates that. Cite it.

cole....your typical response. You can't back up a blatant accusation you made. Come on, be a man and show me all those racial threads I start.

As far as backing up my claim that there has been a lot of discussion here about white cops killing blacks anyone can look at the many posts and see that. And note I didn't call you by name as being one those. But YOU did accuse ME of starting a lot of racial threads so back it up.

It's not race crimes but highlighting and starting threads where black people did this or black people said that but it turned out to be this is definitely race related

Ongoing discussion , mostly FALSE, that white cops are shooting down young black males, for no reason, other than being black. Ferguson was no such case. ' Hands up / Don't shoot ' is a lie. Never happened.

Now this event happens... not hard to see why some would make note of it and wonder if the race baiters were gonna act in similar manner as they did after Ferguson, Madison.

( p.s. - Drive safe )

cole....your typical response. You can't back up a blatant accusation you made. Come on, be a man and show me all those racial threads I start.

As far as backing up my claim that there has been a lot of discussion here about white cops killing blacks anyone can look at the many posts and see that. And note I didn't call you by name as being one those. But YOU did accuse ME of starting a lot of racial threads so back it up.

No you said some think all blacks are killed by white cops. And like I said I'm in a long drive. But you know you start threads just like this all the time and say something to the extent of where's Sharpton all the time. But I haven't ever seen you post one similar saying where's the accountability or leadership of police. Or one saying this shouldn't have happened to this guy....

Archived