Black Policeman Killed by Two Blacks

Proud Tiger

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cole.....quit deflecting making excuses and back up your VERY SPECIFIC PERSONAL accusation about me.

You can't do that but in the meantime make another false accusation. You say that I said "some think all blacks are killed by white cops." You either can't read or lack comprehension because what I actually said was "all blacks AREN"T killed by white cops.

So you are now posting while driving....nice

Mims.....I think everyone would agree there are a lot of these and each is a separate case to be decided on it's own merit. There are NO good cases and I hope and believe bad cops are a small percentage the total. ThexampleI used in the OP is sad because a good adman was killed by couple of thugs.

It took seriously 2 seconds to find a crappily trained cop shooting an unarmed black guy. And a... hell I dunno "psycho" cop murdering a white guy at a jail.

I do believe that "bad" cops are a small percentage, though I think "poorly trained" cops are a higher percentage.

The first video especially, the guy acts like someone just threw him a uniform and pistol and said, go do cop stuff.

It took seriously 2 seconds to find a crappily trained cop shooting an unarmed black guy. And a... hell I dunno "psycho" cop murdering a white guy at a jail.

I do believe that "bad" cops are a small percentage, though I think "poorly trained" cops are a higher percentage.

The first video especially, the guy acts like someone just threw him a uniform and pistol and said, go do cop stuff.

That 2nd guy getting shot is a bit of a misnomer, and not relevant to the discussion at hand.

Mims....I may be mistaken but I think the patrolman in the first video is black. Look closely and listen to him talking.

But speaking of videos, maybe there is hope if the student leaders in this video are examples. The young man who is student body Pres.at NC State has brother who recently graduated from Auburn and is a friend of mine via my grandson (they roomed together).

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2015/03/15/sotu-bash-spillers-watson-mau-ross-student-body-presidents-on-racial-divides.cnn

He might be, the video quality isn't all that great. But it works either way, an ill trained white cop that shoots someone for no reason or an ill trained black cop shooting someone for no reason.

And speaking on the video, I do think that generally society gets better with each generation... there may be hiccups and declines now and then but overall people from each new generation tend to be a bit more accepting and a bit less racist/sexist.

Mims....again I generally agree with you but I do think things have take some steps backward in the past year in particular. That's where my problem with guys like Sharpton come in. I think he thrives on fanning racial flames. But I realize some don't se it that way.

Well that's what I meant about the hiccups and declines.

It's trending down now, but that doesn't mean when the new generation is all said and done that they won't have improved over the last generation.

And Sharpton does, he makes his living that way.... I'm not saying he can never make a good point, but people should keep in mind that he is not an activist speaking on what he believes as much as he is a working man saying what he needs to in order to bring home the cash.

cole.....quit deflecting making excuses and back up your VERY SPECIFIC PERSONAL accusation about me.

You can't do that but in the meantime make another false accusation. You say that I said "some think all blacks are killed by white cops." You either can't read or lack comprehension because what I actually said was "all blacks AREN"T killed by white cops.

Wrong as usual i wasn't texting and driving I was at a gas station. But lol I'm telling you I can't reply right now, you still keep telling me to reply then a post later you make a smart comment about me texting and driving

No I use Swype. If you don't know what that is then Google it. I meant to put aren't. My point is you said people on here insinuates that they are so cite it. I haven't seen anybody on here think any such thing myself

cole....you said in your post #20 you were starting a drive, You made several posts after that so it was reasonable to assume you were then driving. But that's besides the point. Let me lay it out for you so simple so maybe you can get it.

1. Forget my comment about people's insinuations. I didn't say YOU did I? So it wasn't personal. But if it makes you feel better, I withdraw the comment.

2. You personally accused me of starting a lot of racial related threads. I showed you evidence that wasn't true. Prove me wrong.

3. You misquoted me in another accusation as I noted in my post #27. You have admitted that.

Now either be man enough to admit you are wrong on the primary PERSONAL accusation or show the whole board you are aren't man enough. I will let others decide. We have had lots of good civil discussions this afternoon without you so join in or run along.

No I use Swype. If you don't know what that is then Google it. I meant to put aren't. My point is you said people on here insinuates that they are so cite it. I haven't seen anybody on here think any such thing myself

Get off swype and use SwiftKey. I have saved over 50,000 key strokes already. It let's me know that lol

I looked into swype, and while intriguing, the user reviews were less than impressive. SwiftKey is one I've not heard of yet, but I'll give it a look.

cole....you said in your post #20 you were starting a drive, You made several posts after that so it was reasonable to assume you were then driving. But that's besides the point. Let me lay it out for you so simple so maybe you can get it.

1. Forget my comment about people's insinuations. I didn't say YOU did I? So it wasn't personal. But if it makes you feel better, I withdraw the comment.

2. You personally accused me of starting a lot of racial related threads. I showed you evidence that wasn't true. Prove me wrong.

3. You misquoted me in another accusation as I noted in my post #27. You have admitted that.

Now either be man enough to admit you are wrong on the primary PERSONAL accusation or show the whole board you are aren't man enough. I will let others decide. We have had lots of good civil discussions this afternoon without you so join in or run along.

Btw you made an accusation I said prove yourself. You said I was the biggest racist on here so you need to be a man and prove that. Don't think you can sit there and demand something. You can actually show your evidence now.

Get off swype and use SwiftKey. I have saved over 50,000 key strokes already. It let's me know that lol

Thanks because I have huge hands and I'm constantly making mistakes with it

I looked into swype, and while intriguing, the user reviews were less than impressive. SwiftKey is one I've not heard of yet, but I'll give it a look.

The overall technology is great but it seems since they updated their keyboard to include emojis that it messes up alot more now

The overall technology is great but it seems since they updated their keyboard to include emojis that it messes up alot more now

I agree. Although the problem in my case could be operator error...

That to but on some words the phone will literally decide to change your word into what it thinks would be a better used word. Hell sometimes it's right about that too lol

My last phone quit working with the swipe function on. The whole phone would not work. I was going to get a new one the figured out it worked fine with swype deactivated. When I did get a new one I just never bothered to activate it.

My last phone quit working with the swipe function on. The whole phone would not work. I was going to get a new one the figured out it worked fine with swype deactivated. When I did get a new one I just never bothered to activate it.

LOL. That may be the winning move for me as well !!

Archived