Jared Harper commits to AU

auburnphan

Well our boy Jared Harper was named Peach Jam tournament MVP.

He scored over 30 in the final. Kid was amazing. Lots of people talking about his performance.

Well our boy Jared Harper was named Peach Jam tournament MVP.

He scored over 30 in the final. Kid was amazing. Lots of people talking about his performance.

Stock rising and he's 100% committed. Glad we got him when we did.

Congratulations to the young man for winning the MVP. Not being familiar with the Peach Jam. What level of talent plays in the Peach Jam? Is this something to be super excited about because we are talking about elite talent is it great talent or average HS talent. MVP even if average HS talent is fantastic if talent is above that it gets better and better and raises my expectations for next year.

Congratulations to the young man for winning the MVP. Not being familiar with the Peach Jam. What level of talent plays in the Peach Jam? Is this something to be super excited about because we are talking about elite talent is it great talent or average HS talent. MVP even if average HS talent is fantastic if talent is above that it gets better and better and raises my expectations for next year.

After posting this the other day and nobody responded I decided to do a little research on the talent level at the Peach Jam over the years. That makes this MVP award superfantabulastic a new word I just made up to fit here.

http://m.chronicle.augusta.com/sports/high-school/2015-07-04/nike-peach-jam-has-had-illustrious-run-north-augusta#gsc.tab=0

Archived