Bowers

tomcat

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think he does all the things you hate if someone on the team was better? Physically, he was the second best player on the team playing a position he had no business playing. And then he topped it all off by acting like a young man. I am way past middle age. You guys would have hated me at his age. I made a ton of stupid decisions, and can still be that way at times. I envy all you folks that had it that together in college.

exactly, he was trying to do too much, that is why Bruce has faith in him, he is a winner and with the right roster development it will all be great. he also has lots of room for improvement and I am sure that will happen. He sacrificed a lot this year playing out of position for the team, hopefully some of you will give the same trust he had in Bruce to see that Bruce knows what he is doing next year when he is all SEC

bruce has faith in him because he is capable. we ask too much of him. when bruce finally sat him he may have got the message. i think he is a good kid because he didnt pout when he sat. he has to control himself better on the floor. he was being asked to play the 5 when he is a short armed 4 for 35 minutes a game. the control i mention is not trying to play the point guard position and turn the ball over in transition- FIND A GUARD. we had several of those. i dont blame any losses on him. just some cussing fits and headaches. he's all we had.

Archived