Obama Reversing Course in Afghanistan?

Proud Tiger

The Brits just had a big ceremony on the last soldier coming home . Gonna be a bit awkward if we have to ask them to c'mon back and help us finish the job.

Obama gave Iraq back to the terrorists and he was headed to do the same in Afghanistan. There is no way we or anyone else can keep that non country free of terrorist control unless a military force is just permanently stationed there. Obama is just pushing this out so the next president takes the blame for the loss.

cptau......yep, he will claim victory and say it was the next guys fault. The sad part is all his minions will agree and Valerie Jarrett and Susan Rice will co-author his biography and make millions.

cptau......yep, he will claim victory and say it was the next guys fault. The sad part is all his minions will agree and Valerie Jarrett and Susan Rice will co-author his biography and make millions.

Hope it sells better than Hilary's book. It was a colossal flop. I even read somewhere that her publishers wanted her advance back. Evidently, the book didn't even sell enough to cover expenses so, nobody made $millions.

Obama gave Iraq back to the terrorists and he was headed to do the same in Afghanistan. There is no way we or anyone else can keep that non country free of terrorist control unless a military force is just permanently stationed there. Obama is just pushing this out so the next president takes the blame for the loss.

it had a military and was free of terrorists when we invaded to begin with.

Hope it sells better than Hilary's book. It was a colossal flop. I even read somewhere that her publishers wanted her advance back. Evidently, the book didn't even sell enough to cover expenses so, nobody made $millions.

Poor thing. Can she still afford her pantsuits? And perhaps a little ps to tighten some wrinkles?

To which country are you referring, alexava?

iraq. Afghanistan was run by terrorist.

iraq. Afghanistan was run by terrorist.

Agreed. Thank you for clarifying.

We are trying to get Iraq back to where it was before the invasion, i suppose. That would be nice anyway.

We had no business getting into Iraq. It's our mess, we should help to clean it up.

We are trying to get Iraq back to where it was before the invasion, i suppose. That would be nice anyway.

We had no business getting into Iraq. It's our mess, we should help to clean it up.

true

true

You know you two can go over there now and help out. No need to wait for the government to ask you to go first:)

true

You know you two can go over there now and help out. No need to wait for the government to ask you to go first:)

I'm too old.

Archived