Sums it Up Pretty Well

Weegle777

That's it in a nutshell. I'm no big fan of Michael Savage but he is right about one thing. Liberalism is a mental disorder. It's easy to be a liberal because it's all based in emotion rather than logic.

That's it in a nutshell. I'm no big fan of Michael Savage but he is right about one thing. Liberalism is a mental disorder. It's easy to be a liberal because it's all based in emotion rather than logic.

Bingo. They bail if brain cells are a requirement.

One thing about Michael Savage, he's no more a critic of the left than he is the right. I dont catch his show often but, even though he is a bit extreme in some of his views, his show is pretty entertaining..at least the bits and pieces of it I have caught.

One thing about Michael Savage, he's no more a critic of the left than he is the right. I dont catch his show often but, even though he is a bit extreme in some of his views, his show is pretty entertaining..at least the bits and pieces of it I have caught.

I very rarely tune him in but that is his one recurring theme. I like listening to his personal stories about things he's done and his dad.

Archived