Treason?

Weegle777

Funny how they seem to forget and then accuse.

http://conservativetribune.com/dem-congressmen-teamed-with-iran-sabotage-bush/

Those Democrats who are complaining may want to reconsider their accusations though, as they themselves are guilty of doing far worse, actually.

In 2006 and 2007, at least twelve Democrat members of Congress agreed to meet with officials of the Iranian regime, meetings organized by the National Iranian American Council.

NIAC President Trita Parsi, along with then-Ambassador to the U.N. Javad Zarif, who is now the Foreign Minister and involved in the nuclear negotiations, were actively engaged in efforts to sabotage President George W. Bush’s foreign policy regarding Iran.

Not surprising really. It is what they do.......

Funny how they seem to forget and then accuse.

http://conservativet...-sabotage-bush/

Those Democrats who are complaining may want to reconsider their accusations though, as they themselves are guilty of doing far worse, actually.

In 2006 and 2007, at least twelve Democrat members of Congress agreed to meet with officials of the Iranian regime, meetings organized by the National Iranian American Council.

NIAC President Trita Parsi, along with then-Ambassador to the U.N. Javad Zarif, who is now the Foreign Minister and involved in the nuclear negotiations, were actively engaged in efforts to sabotage President George W. Bush's foreign policy regarding Iran.

Democrats have a "celebrated" history of consistently aligning themselves with America's enemies.

First of all these Senators acted not as private citizens but as members of Congress. They have a legitimate role in such matters and they simply pointed out what the status of things were.

Somehow, I'm missing the snarky, arrogant and dismissive reply usually associated with the usual suspects.

So this is about an email that someone from the National Iranian American Council wrote.

How do we know it's accurate?

What did the Democratic congressmen say was their purpose?

What did the Bush administration say about the meeting?

Was the Bush administration engaged in discussions with Iran?

Sounds to me like a lot of assumptions being generated from one email, without much information corroborating those assumptions.

Not saying is isn't a fair comparison, but I certainly wouldn't say so on the basis of what's in this piece.

Course, I understand that won't slow you guys down, much less the "Conservative Tribune". :rolleyes:

Archived